spywareonya

Where would you see me pee?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bpb said:

I have been having trouble catching on to just what your form of Witchcraft is.  There doesn't seem to be anything of this form that I am curious about enough to pursue the subject.

it's not your fault my friend, it's that true Witchcraft is "nameless and timeless", coming directly from the teachings of the Gods obtained through rituals, it got no official books, though it is good to read each one you get your hand upon, regardless of the current, so to enhance our knowledge; it also got no spoken traditional names nor definitions

It could be described as being mainly a mix of scientifical exploration of extra sensorial powers throughout Freemasons technology, and informations taken from actual seances reported in the only spiritual scratchbook a true Witch should posses, her own mind. We study all currents of the world and then explore them by asing the Gods insight about them, and exploring them, mantaining in comparison quantum physics, genetic, and psychology

after 15 years in that world, your insight begins to be coherent

But it doesn't stop there at all.

Through the Gods I obtained infos about the Earth last 15 000 years, stuff about aliens, the destiny of Mankind, quantum physics, and how to contact, help and dominate the souls of the dead

it requires rituals that took 10 years to be mastered and can easily kill a man or drive him insane

what I do is dangerous

but offers answers (though not all of them could be shared here)

a kiss

Edited by spywareonya

The video that you have shared in the new video gallery is insanely hot. It is just the kind of thing I love to see. Was the car chosen at random? What were the circumstances surrounding the recorded event (to the extent you can share)?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, nopjans said:

The video that you have shared in the new video gallery is insanely hot. It is just the kind of thing I love to see. Was the car chosen at random? What were the circumstances surrounding the recorded event (to the extent you can share)?

Among first days out. Nice walk, nice ladies, obviously no hooking up it was a Sunday afternoon, I just finished giving a public BJ to my man and I needed a good piss, so I thought "what about something for all my friends on the forum?🤣"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Peeguy said:

How about a piss in a sink,

Or in a drain on the floor

they can be done, just give me time

I do love this thread, spywareonya...so many ideas. I've waited for months for some nice weather to bare my bum behind a bush, and have a little sneaky 'tinkle'. So in answer to your question; 'Where would you see me pee?' Outside, a secluded wooded glade, behind a bush...make sure it's a nice warm day! X

DZmbLlsW4AEEAoR.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.99771622325b9e5f1f58e9434b0a6794.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Hot 3

21 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

I've waited for months for some nice weather to bare my bum behind a bush, and have a little sneaky 'tinkle'.

wow Greedy it's HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!😍

21 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Outside, a secluded wooded glade, behind a bush...make sure it's a nice warm day! X

ok this can be done, give me more details, position, camera angle, etc

23 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

I do love this thread, spywareonya...so many ideas. I've waited for months for some nice weather to bare my bum behind a bush, and have a little sneaky 'tinkle'. So in answer to your question; 'Where would you see me pee?' Outside, a secluded wooded glade, behind a bush...make sure it's a nice warm day! X

DZmbLlsW4AEEAoR.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.99771622325b9e5f1f58e9434b0a6794.jpeg

ps love that you came around taking a piss in my thread HAHAHAHAHAHAHA🤣