Where would you see me pee?

7 hours ago, nopjans said:

The video that you have shared in the new video gallery is insanely hot. It is just the kind of thing I love to see. Was the car chosen at random? What were the circumstances surrounding the recorded event (to the extent you can share)?

Among first days out. Nice walk, nice ladies, obviously no hooking up it was a Sunday afternoon, I just finished giving a public BJ to my man and I needed a good piss, so I thought "what about something for all my friends on the forum?🤣"

• Like 2
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

I've waited for months for some nice weather to bare my bum behind a bush, and have a little sneaky 'tinkle'.

wow Greedy it's HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!😍

21 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Outside, a secluded wooded glade, behind a bush...make sure it's a nice warm day! X

ok this can be done, give me more details, position, camera angle, etc

• Like 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

I do love this thread, spywareonya...so many ideas. I've waited for months for some nice weather to bare my bum behind a bush, and have a little sneaky 'tinkle'. So in answer to your question; 'Where would you see me pee?' Outside, a secluded wooded glade, behind a bush...make sure it's a nice warm day! X

DZmbLlsW4AEEAoR.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.99771622325b9e5f1f58e9434b0a6794.jpeg

ps love that you came around taking a piss in my thread HAHAHAHAHAHAHA🤣

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

SUM UP UNTIL NOW

'till now, people requested me many suggestions for videos, the following are those who had actually been endorsed, according to possibility, continuativity of contacts between me and the one who asked them, and actually available of situations

I advice you all to know that not all of them will probably be shot because of city cameras in my town, but I am trying to nonetheless

#1 behind a bush in nature, in a hot sunny day   (easy, it will be shoot as soon as possible)

# 2 in a sink (actually in the making)

#3 a close up of my pussy peeing (actually in the making)

#4 on a carpet (no possibilities for now, but I continue to keep my eyes opened)

not exactly rejected, but almost impossible, there are the following

#5 bus shelter (almost all of them are under cameras surveillance, discreet piss is something I do quite often, filming it could instead draw exceeding attentions, but I'll keep it up)

#6 phone box (in my Whole town there are no more than 5-6 and they all are in cameras-surveilled zones)

if people want to ask more, just write it here, and we'll discuss about it

• Love 3
1 hour ago, fannywatcher said:

I have a thing for those squat toilets...🤗

ehm, sorry, no

in my town there are no public facilities, they are considered rude for tourists, and is also a commercial move, if tourists want to use a bathroom they must buy something in a pub

beside, I would never get close to anything used by somebody else than me!🤣

I would love to shoot a video from a request of yours, try something else!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, ItalianPeeFan said:

Hi

Hi😘

You really turn me on...

happy to know that, and Always looking to offer more...

I would love see you peeing on a bus/train seat if it's possible or under a table in a restaurant/fast food.

they would be marvellous, but it's almost impossible to do that in my country, let alone filming the action

Did you ever done it? 

yes, many times, I even jerked my man under the table or fucked with him (or blowing him) on train seats, there's even a story about a restaurant action somewhere in the real sightings section, but only when the chances arised, and for what concerns the restaurant, it would have been impossible to film it, they got security cameras and though a piss could look like a spillage, a couple filming "something" under the table cloth would drag attentions

the train would theoretically be easer but they now got cameras too, was I ever to find one without them I'll obviously pee in it and film the action, but it's hard, ask something else, and forgive me, I do what I can, but what I can is not Always what people would like...

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Is it possible to do something like peeing on shelved items in a grocery store somewhere?

Maybe go a clothing store, pee yourself just a little so that a few drips run down your leg, and then try on some pants right after to soak your pee into them. Or just try them on and let a few drips out onto the crotch and them put them back on the rack? I know you despise pants but...all the more reason to leave a surprise in them for someone else.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, spywareonya said:

the train would theoretically be easer but they now got cameras too, was I ever to find one without them I'll obviously pee in it and film the action, but it's hard, ask something else, and forgive me, I do what I can, but what I can is not Always what people would like...

An easier naughty place may be the stairwell of a building.

I love when a woman squats and let flow pee running down stairs... 

• Agree 1
55 minutes ago, ItalianPeeFan said:

An easier naughty place may be the stairwell of a building.

I love when a woman squats and let flow pee running down stairs... 

yes, not that easy to find one in my town but definitely possible

added to the list

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
3 hours ago, cyclonus said:

Maybe you can find a mens urinals to pee like the guys do.

never ever pee where other people do, disgusted by bacteria and more than anything using a bathroom means to lose an opportunity for some much more indecent piss

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Brutus said:

Is it possible to do something like peeing on shelved items in a grocery store somewhere?

almost impossible, I saw a video almost ten years ago where a girl pretends to squat to check an item and instead piss on the floor

every single shop in my town got cctvs, man of them with facial recognizing scanners, they're cheap in my country. Two days ago I decided to count up all the ccvs in a medium size store I was in. It was a square of 75 feet per side, the cctvs count added up to 36 and maybe there were more, positioned so to avoid any dead angle

in my country, shoplifting and vandalism are the favourite "wrong pleasure" of both teenagers and grown up people, so it is an all out war between he who must protect its stuff, and he who got mad at seeing so many cameras

6 hours ago, Brutus said:

Maybe go a clothing store, pee yourself just a little so that a few drips run down your leg, and then try on some pants right after to soak your pee into them. Or just try them on and let a few drips out onto the crotch and them put them back on the rack? I know you despise pants but...all the more reason to leave a surprise in them for someone else.

same problem as above, a friend of mine once worked in a clothing store and she said they got what they call "cctv path", it is a serie of cameras put in a way that if I (suppose I work there) find a damaged item, I can look through the camera at he who put it back there, watch the video backward until the person disappear from that camera angle, and activate another one, that zooming on the portion of the walk he/she made to arrive in isle overwatched by the camera that got him putting the item back.

and on and on until I finally catch this person very likely exiting the stall with the damaged item

I could even go back to the time he picked it up in first place

it means at least twenty cameras to zoom on his/her face, and report to the police, who got identification photo of every citizen

now ask me why I have been an anarchist

sorry Brutus, I adore you and your requests but really, it's not possible, now I hope you understand...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

up dated list

in the making

1 close up of my pussy peeing in a sink

soon to be made

2 in nature, behind a bush in a sunny day

difficult but not impossible, it only takes time

3 stairwell

4 carpet

5 bus shelter

6 phone box

as you could see, it had been recently updated because @ItalianPeeFan asked something that could be actually done

there's room for anybody else, if I know I can't I'll just tell you, but this shouldn't prevent you for trying something else...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

up dated list

in the making

1 close up of my pussy peeing in a sink

soon to be made

2 in nature, behind a bush in a sunny day

difficult but not impossible, it only takes time

3 stairwell

4 carpet

5 bus shelter

6 phone box

as you could see, it had been recently updated because @ItalianPeeFan asked something that could be actually done

there's room for anybody else, if I know I can't I'll just tell you, but this shouldn't prevent you for trying something else...

I love you! Thanks

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, nopjans said:

I would love to see video of you peeing into a small body of water like a stream. Can this be done?

it's hard, there aren't any in my town unless actually touristic spots, but I'll see what I can do. Thanks for liking my fictional stories, another one is coming shortly!!

• Love 1