Where would you see me pee?

fantastic pictures you have been sharing.  you have a beautiful body. Thank you for sharing. 

As per conversation in another thread, would love to see you standing and peeing on a car door.  I would also love to see you peeing in trains and elevators as has been mentioned in this thread.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, spywareonya said:

But I also needed to take a leak so I tought "Let's christen this beauty!!!":17_heart_eyes:

WOW, that's beyond great! I like your way of thinking haha.

Thanks for sharing those pictures, it's always a great pleasure!! Good to see you back!

10 hours ago, Sephora said:

So I asked this question to everyone, Where would you see me pee?

Basically everywhere but the toilet :')

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Peeguy said:

Beautiful pics, all of them

May i make some suggestions for future ones?

Absolutely yes!!! This thread exists for that reason!!!

12 hours ago, Alfresco said:

fantastic pictures you have been sharing.  you have a beautiful body. Thank you for sharing. 

As per conversation in another thread, would love to see you standing and peeing on a car door.  I would also love to see you peeing in trains and elevators as has been mentioned in this thread.  

A car door is something that can be done, as soon as the weather will be really good. Elevators many times got cctv in them in my country, just as trains. It is quite rare, I'll do my best but cannot really promise anything!

11 hours ago, Remi said:

WOW, that's beyond great! I like your way of thinking haha.

Thanks for sharing those pictures, it's always a great pleasure!! Good to see you back!

Basically everywhere but the toilet :')

Thank you Remi, you was one of my aficionados before my temprarily departure, I'm infintely glad to have you here again.

A little ps, I hoped it could be avoided but looks like I have to:

You quoted/answered to Sephora but this thread is only about me strictly:') I figure she thought it was a thread were people could talk about places to pee but in reality this thread is a continuation of "Talk to Nancy" created by FannyWatcher, and in itself substitute my hypotetical "interview" thread, so anybody else would be off-topic. Please understand.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Peeguy said:

You have a most beautiful body 

It'd be great to see you doing standing pees anywhere

Do you think you could try a mens urinal?

You're lovely PeeGuy, but alas, once again, urinals in my town (a very rich and tourist related one) got cctv in the main room so to avoid drug dealing, prostitution or public indecency. There is actually a law against going in the wrong sex stall. Please, never ask me which country I'm from 'cause I'll never reveal as part of my privacy shield. Anyway, if I ever was to find any that doesn't possess cctv I'll take pics, promise! For what concerns pee standing, ok, I'll do, as soon as the weather definitively fix

• Love 3
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

urinals in my town (a very rich and tourist related one) got cctv in the main room so to avoid drug dealing, prostitution or public indecency. 

Seems a bit of an invasion of privacy

Maybe the plastic ones you find in porta potties would be an option, if you have the opportunity.

It'd also be amazing to see you standing peeing in a sink or toliet. Depending on how your aim is ;)

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Peeguy said:

Your posts are fantastic

Alex is such a lucky man 

He built me. Learn from me how to build woman like me, and you will have a woman like me, you too

• Agree 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

He built me. Learn from me how to build woman like me, and you will have a woman like me, you too

We 'built' Mary, she used to be the most shyest person you could imagine, easily at home in a library sorting books. With some work, and patience, we turned this poor sweet girl into one of us, never sez no to anything, and none of us has any regrets.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Scot_Lover said:

We 'built' Mary, she used to be the most shyest person you could imagine, easily at home in a library sorting books. With some work, and patience, we turned this poor sweet girl into one of us, never sez no to anything, and none of us has any regrets.

One of the Four Great Goals in life. The other three are finding an employement you do not actually hate, doing something in your spare time that really describes you, and train your unconscious so that Ethic will not need anymore to be induce by morals but will instead come naturally from you just like any other instinct.

• Agree 3
  • Love 1

Somebody who realize his Karma (debt toward the world), his Kama (sexual prowess), his Dharma (spontaneous Ethic) and his Artha (his talents) will obtain Moksha (liberation from anguish and discomfort). Scientifically speaking, he will become so stocky built on a psychological level, that his hormonality will change, making him (or her either) as brave as a steel-tank. All humans cope with this truth. Witches make of this truth their one-and-only goal in life.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 3/21/2018 at 5:44 AM, ndr1968pz said:

I must say I'm a little disappointed but don't in any way want you to do anything you would be uncomfortable with.  (Would loved to have seen the color.  That's what makes pee in containers so attractive too me.  I love the transparent yellow color of healthy urine.  It's so...yellow!)

Yup, it's pretty awesome when her pee is healthy yellow.  It seems nasty and sexy simultaneously.  Does that even make sense?

• Agree 1

People who give a superficial reading of the truth of the Gods came to believe that Moksha (as said, liberation from the sensation of stress in daily life) comes from a strict refusal of material life, or from reaching Nirvana. Me, I learnt this truth from a REAL Tulku (a monk who's spiritual level is equal to that of the Dalai Lama himself, though with a different destiny and therefore unfitting to be the actual Dalai Lama) and he explained this truth utterly and thoroughly:

Nirvana is not reached through a state of emptiness in life nor through the ceasing of cyclic rebirth: it is a state of mind, that can be felt even while working 16 hours per day, or having an orgy with people of very different sex, age and ethnicity. Obviously if life roars its moltitude of infos in your brain you could give in to the tempation of repetitive thinking, so untrained soul do the right thing to refrain from the material world, but really enlightened souls doesn't see nor feel any differencies between chaotic daily life and meditation.

And through this, they become living Bodhisattva, it means Buddhas, yet still living in the flesh. Their secret name is "Avadhut", which means "He who doesn't give a fuck when he is in distress", because "Avada" is a secret word which means both beatitude and aloofness. This is what we Witches are REALLY after.

T

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 09/01/2018 at 11:12 AM, spywareonya said:

Meanwhile. another teaser for my beloved friends!!!

DSC_0253(1).thumb.jpg.accb5619be49bafab77199c64ba8577a.jpg

I absolutly adore this photo!

If i could change it at all though id love to see you casually standing there as a huge stream of piss shot from your p**y and arched out in front of you, puddling on the ground.

Or maybe have you face the other way and spray a hard jet against the wall.

Edited by Peeguy
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
On 1/9/2018 at 11:42 PM, spywareonya said:

Meanwhile. another teaser for my beloved friends!!!

DSC_0253(1).thumb.jpg.accb5619be49bafab77199c64ba8577a.jpg

Shoot by a female friend during concert!

Up here posing

DSC_0245(1).thumb.jpg.7bb136830a0f101bfe98552376b4986b.jpg

Down here, peeing!!!:p

ps 2nd one taken without warning!!! Naughty friend!!!:')

So hot, thanks for sharing

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 1/13/2018 at 6:15 AM, spywareonya said:

Here it is the post I was talking about

The robe and the knife are real, and the performance too. It simply was a celebration more than a Conjuring, and celebrations requires less stuff (the altar) and can be shown to outsiders:p

IF THEY ARE TRUSTWORTHY;*

Robe (originally from another coven but re-consecrated to the Gods) and Knife (From Egypt, forged on purpose from another powerful magician)

New3.thumb.jpg.1780f8e4eea75fa139e5679cc2ac011d.jpg

Peeing out the brew, to greet the Gods and cheers to you (black candles all aorund, hard to see in this pics)

New5.thumb.jpg.cb8edb06d23e92e4f82743495f9c9f44.jpg

closer

New2.thumb.jpg.e9d633d358f332fb4d7527d4ec6585ca.jpg

Cannot stress enough how personal all of this is

So sexy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
49 minutes ago, Peeguy said:

I absolutly adore this photo!

If i could change it at all though id love to see you casually standing there as a huge stream of piss shot from your p**y and arched out in front of you, puddling on the ground.

Or maybe have you face the other way and spray a hard jet against the wall.

pics that could be taken, just give me time

• Love 1
1 hour ago, sathuta said:

So hot, thanks for sharing

1 hour ago, sathuta said:

So sexy

So glad to have you here Sathuta!!! Enjoy everything, here is my dirty playground!!! Om Klim Kali Ka Yei Namaha!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 03/04/2018 at 3:29 PM, spywareonya said:

But I also needed to take a leak so I tought "Let's christen this beauty!!!":17_heart_eyes:

5ac381a4eafa5_Dacar2.thumb.jpg.c425e9b5873a15c31d8492ebc714a708.jpg

Wow, this is so hot, and on a rare and luxury car indeed, a 124 Spider ! Good choice !

I'd love so much to see you piss inside such a car ! 

I was wondering, I'm quite turned on by little vandalism that would come with pissing, like, if you would have pissed on the bonnet and dented it with your heels, that is extremely arousing to me. How do you feel about that kind of feeling, does it seems wrong or not to be aroused by it, and to do it ?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:08 AM, spywareonya said:

some kind of confession, some kind of revelation of my most vulnerable side

I would love to lick your most vulnerable back side!  Pardon the rude.  Couldn't help it.  You, my dear, are a very attractive woman!

• Like 2