Where would you see me pee?

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 0:38 PM, bartinho said:

First of all Mandy thanks for the offer. :11_blush:

Naughty pee is also my favourite. What about making a mess in a public restroom like peeing on the floor and leaving the paper in the puddle? :9_innocent: 

Advantage... No CCTV ;)

Here is something that can be done, public bathrooms in my zone are few but they can be found, and with a bit of luck, there are no cctv around them:8_laughing:

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I'll do ASAP but I am curious: why shoudln't I just pee into the shower? To fulfill a fantasy you need to understand it first

Its the whole im not supposed to do this but no one will know... cause its a bath mat it gets wet when you get out no one takes a second look so its the naughty element of its wrong but next to no chance of being busted if you do this when friends are over or staying with relatives 

Wow @spywareonya, all these naughty pees, you're so hot ! You said you had mainly done between cars and in flower pots, but in real, you've made in a lot of really naughty and public places ! I love all of this, you can't imagine how much of a turn-on this is ! I'd love to have pictures, or better, films of any of the above in your reply to @katary, so I'm joining his requests too ! Motorcycle helmet, door mat, slide, picnic table and bench, and in hallways, is really exciting ! 

All of this feels like we haven't had all of our Christmas presents ! :17_heart_eyes:

I must say lots of thanks in advance to you for offering all this to us ! You're awesome !

Edited by expererg
  • Like 2

Besides the places mentioned either here or by yourself at some point (which is basically everywhere :D) i can't really think of something right now. When i can think of some places or positions i'll let you know.

Just have to say, this is pretty awesome, thanks a lot!!

Oh yea, voting for you: done!

Edited by Remi
1 hour ago, Tingr16 said:

Its the whole im not supposed to do this but no one will know... cause its a bath mat it gets wet when you get out no one takes a second look so its the naughty element of its wrong but next to no chance of being busted if you do this when friends are over or staying with relatives 

Ok got it really. This will be among the first ones 'cause it's definitely easier. As soon as my camera will pop up!!!

Meanwhile vote for me!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Many suggestions I would have made have already been offered, but here are some ideas for the future, or just to fantasize about. I know some of them may not be possible given the concern about CCTV cameras.

- On someone's car. Either brazenly climbing on it without worrying about dents or scratches from your heels and piss all over the hood or roof, or take a standing pee and piss all over the driver side door and handle, knowing whoever owns the car will have to touch your pee to get back in their vehicle.

- Against the front door or window of a shop.

- On the floor or in the sink of a public bathroom

- On a flowerbed or some other carefully tended garden

- In a church / in a cemetery (I know this is not practical and just a fantasy of mine)

I don't know if you wipe with tissue but if you do, just casually tossing the used tissue aside is so hot. I am against littering (just as I am generally against vandalism!) but combining a beautiful woman peeing with these things just somehow turns me on to an incredible degree.

Edited by nopjans
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
On 26/12/2017 at 0:18 PM, spywareonya said:

- into a helmet someone left at a motorcycle

And onto the motorcycle itself, standing. It was a huge shower, I was bursting, drank too much bear. I was to hook up with a girl that should be brought along by an Alex' male friend, but she didn't show up, and I ended drinking her part too:')

- at a bus shelter (on the bench or on the wall)

Daily routine

Hey @spywareonya, when you have some time, I'd be eager to hear more about these. Peeing in a helmet left at a motorcycle, how was it, was the helmet on the ground, did you piss inside it ? Was it soaked, how did you feel when you did it ? Did you think of the guy or girl that would find it and whom you probably ruined the evening, did it arouse you ? 

At bus shelters, do you often piss on the bench ? Did you see people seeing the puddle on the floor or the bench, and avoiding it, or better, walking/sitting in it ? This is so naughty, I definitely love it !

11 hours ago, spywareonya said:

For what concerns the motorbike, it was a little one, and from the colour and the features all around, it clearly belonged to a barely-legal girl. The helmet was haging from one side, locked to the bike itself, upside down, as a bowl:p:p:p

I stood up in front of it, peeing standing, and really gave it an actual shower, it was one of the longest and more abundant piss of all my life, I am absolutely sure I peed much more than a liter that time. I peed on verything, filling the helmet up and peeing on the bike everywhere, being careful about actually hitting the heandlbars, the saddle, and to soak it completely. 

I wasn't concerned at all by the damages since they were fully intentional, this is a bit of my dark side coming out,

When I'm really, really horny, If I cannot snuck into a girl's sex with my tongue (remeber? I was there to hook up with a girl that should have been brought along by an Alex' male friend, but she didn't came), I must snuck into a girl's life (not necessarily the same person) with my piss/power. The act was deliberate and plain-out sexually intended, like a bit of a r*pe.

Exactly what I love to read, that's so arousing, I couldn't agree more with that feeling of excitment coming from power you exert on someone by peeing on their stuff.

Thanks much for sharing this. Please more stories like this !

• Thanks 1
On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:24 PM, katary said:

peeing at churches or cemeteries is definitely a kind of very naughty peeing, with a bit of guilty conscience in the background

if someone is interested, there is some stuff about it under the following link.

http://motherless.com/g/girls_pee_at_graveyard

As an occult pratictioner, I fight against religions, yet I utterly respect the dead. What actually made them themselves isn't there anymore, but their corpse is still something holy. When self-declared satanists (minus "s" mandatory this time) rob cemeteries I always get mad. Real servants of the Gods (no matter how dark the God that actually patronize you could be) respect the dead, no matter what.

Anyway, peeing AMONG graves is on the complete opposite, but these are deep mysteries. For a Witch, peeing among graves is not an act of disrespect, quite the opposite: it is an offering of life-energy to the dead, but that is not symbolical, I mean, not everybody could perform this simply because they read something about it on the web. You must be a trained occultist.

I never did that myself anyway, because I do not visit graveyards, and they got cctvs by the way

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Remi said:

Stunning:50_open_mouth:

I somehow imagined that you would look a bit 'wild hearted' after reading your descriptions of yourself but man....sometimes a picture says more than a thousand words. Very sexy!

Shit Remi this is heart-touching, seriously. Fuck it... speechless

• Like 3