Universal

peeindetail.com

Hello. I can not find anywhere in the free access videos from the site PeeInDetail.com, so I decided to buy a paid subscription from them on the site and download all the material (for my site pissrip.tk).
The fact is that I can not make payment by credit card, the CCBill system through which payment is made does not accept cards of Russia.
Who from another country can pay a paid subscription $20? I'll transfer the money to you. 

Write to me in PM, Skype universal_admin or telegram +79832433140, thanks.

@UniversalI am guessing from your site you had some success with this in the end?

I have to say, great collection there at pissrip.tk - good job.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2018 at 8:08 AM, Admin said:

@UniversalI am guessing from your site you had some success with this in the end?

I have to say, great collection there at pissrip.tk - good job.

I did not quite understand the question of success, but yes, the site enjoys success among fans of this genre. :)

But people require new content from well-known studios, from which I unfortunately can not buy content (admin sites are very harmful) - lovewetting, peeindetail, wdgirls.

BTW thanks for feedback :)

Sorry, I meant that there are videos from peeindetail on your site now, so I'm guessing you were successful in getting a subscription there like you were asking in your first post? 🙂 

Your site is the one I use most now when looking for pee videos - it has such a great mix of high quality content, and seems to be updated pretty much daily! From an admin perspective I am unsure how Vidoza / your site is even possible given the storage and bandwidth requirements, but as a user perspective I am very glad that it is! 

How long have you been running it now, and do you manage the entire thing yourself?

Do you plan to add other video site categories in future?

Either way, thanks for all your work on it! 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2018 at 6:09 PM, Admin said:

Sorry, I meant that there are videos from peeindetail on your site now, so I'm guessing you were successful in getting a subscription there like you were asking in your first post? 🙂 

Your site is the one I use most now when looking for pee videos - it has such a great mix of high quality content, and seems to be updated pretty much daily! From an admin perspective I am unsure how Vidoza / your site is even possible given the storage and bandwidth requirements, but as a user perspective I am very glad that it is! 

How long have you been running it now, and do you manage the entire thing yourself?

Do you plan to add other video site categories in future?

Either way, thanks for all your work on it! 

I answered in PM 🙂