I am not alone...

What i meant by that is, there are more people into peeing than i thought !!!!!  Let me explain...

As some of you know, I got promotted to boss of my department on dec 1st. Lastnight was the xmas supper for the bosses which we are a total of 12 which 2 couldn't make it. The vice president gave a case of 12 bottles of good wine which I had 6 glasses in 3 hours. This younger girl Chloé who works in the marketting department was in the middle of the table and close to a wall which is a bad spot to be in specially if you need to get up all the time. She was on her 5th while i was starting my 3rd glass, and somone shot a comment that the wine will come out of her ears so she laught and said she can hold it in to not worry. 10-11 glasses later, she is tipsy and never got up once. I eventually went for a secong pee during my evening. While i was there, she walked in with another which i don't know her very well, laughing because "Chloé" rushing to get to a stall. Omg, some of you would of been drooling, her friend was laughing so much because of the hissing noise. So i'm washing my hands and her friend who came to wash her hands stopped laughing and started talking to me. Then Chloé walks out shows a relief sign, looks at me and starts having conversation that we will soon work together soon (work related stuff). Then tells me sorry about the noise she made. I smiled and said no worries and just went back to the party. I know as much as some here might of wanted me to talk about her loud pee. I rather not mix my pee play with workers, specially with my new position. However, i thought this could of been a cool story to share.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, fannywatcher said:

Definitely keep your worklife and pisslife apart,is a very good idea!You may get the chance to hear her more often anyway.

And what tells you I want to hear her pee?  Lolol

Besides, she might find out that she ain't alone to pee loud

Edited by Sephora

I love that hissing sound. I like loud pee period, whether it's the hissing, or hard stream hitting the water in the toilet or the hard pavement below. I even like to hear a fart while a woman pees. I like realism. 

I was about to get pissed on once and she said, "I'm trying not to have gas". I'm like do what you need to.

• Agree 1
18 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

I do like the sounds they make,not sure about the farts.In fact just viewing some pee vids:11_blush:...

Well I guess you have an idea, and others, what I sound like. If someone would ask me to tinkle, sorry, you have the wrong person.