Work Stories pt.1

Guest UnabashedUser

bravo! Enjoyed this one immensely. If I may ask, when you cum on the toilet just after you have peed, do you also release a bit of pee ?  Or are you able to  pee and cum at the same time? I know my wife does and it is very erotic.

Edited by UnabashedUser

Lol, white shirt woman sounds so much like me! "We gotta get her done, stop being bitchy!" Although, if one of the other women on the team had gone to pee in the pool, I would have gotten as close as they would let me  & taken it further if they allowed..Woo-hooo, I had some hottie co-workers! :13_upside_down: Believe you me, I thought about them being as desperate as I was then, & what they might do in that situation-  many times..:wetting::1_grinning:

I NEVER forgot to take off my shirt though..it helps to wear a swimsuit under the work uniform. :p
 I'll admit, there's been a few times that "the interior tiles needed scrubbing" at the same instance that I had to piss...;):9_innocent::8_laughing:

• Like 1
On 12/26/2017 at 8:10 AM, Anita Bidet said:

I'll admit, there's been a few times that "the interior tiles needed scrubbing" at the same instance that I had to piss...;):9_innocent::8_laughing:

Love it!  sounds like you have managed to pee quite discretely at times.  I am sure that your co-workers have  also done the same ar times. 

• 4 weeks later...

Tbh, I don't know, I was running on my own at those times. Once the training was over with (which included the prime restroom places & admonishings about "naughty" peeing), I was on my own. That was a weird time for me; right out of a separation from someone who indulged my fetish as much as demonized it- I ached to claim what was mine in any way possible. My experiences were/are as emotional as they are sexual & I cannot diminish that. Knowing what I did about water chemistry/sanitizing/vacation schedules- I may have took some liberties..  =-p 

• Like 2

@Anita Bidet, So, the training actually covered prime restroom places and admonishings about "naughty" peeing!    Did they specifically tell you that you couldn't get into the pool to pee or were they telling you not to sneak a pee in the bushes etc?

Where did they say the prime restroom places would be?  Did they suggest asking for use of the toilet at a customer premises or did they tell you that you should find a public toilet or shop/cafe type place with a toilet between jobs?  

Sorry for the questions, but I'm quite fascinated that the employer actually covered this area - so many employers would just ignore the problem and leave the employee to their own devices.