The Adventures Of Sophie Ep 5..more naughty pissing

Another excellent installation! I really liked how Sarah removed her underwear before peeing, knowing she had no way of avoiding peeing on the carpet, but still didn't want to wet herself. And I like how she kept herself covered up, maintaining her decency.

Also liked how Michelle pointed out Cassie pissed on it herself.

I think she should piss in the vase, watching it fill up :) easy to clean too, don't want to be too cruel to Cassie.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:46 PM, Sophie said:

Another excellent installation! I really liked how Sarah removed her underwear before peeing, knowing she had no way of avoiding peeing on the carpet, but still didn't want to wet herself. And I like how she kept herself covered up, maintaining her decency.

Also liked how Michelle pointed out Cassie pissed on it herself.

I think she should piss in the vase, watching it fill up :) easy to clean too, don't want to be too cruel to Cassie.

I love the contradiction of her retaining her decency by not exposing herself, whilst at the same time very Indecently pissing right there on the carpet!

Another aspect I quite like about these pissings. Even the unavoidable ones which are succumbed to out of desperation, notwithstanding unsuccessful attempts to make it to the toilet.  Once started, there appears to be no attempt to stop as soon as their desperation has eased enough for them to do so, thereby allowing them to make it to the toilet to finish if they chose. It is as if once started they decide to deliberately carry on pissing until they are finished, even though they could presumably stop much earlier. Maximising the mess through a deliberate choice just to carry on til they are done anyway. I love that!

I also have a variation on the vase pissing idea - I might incorporate it into another fictional "letter" in Wet Carpet Magazine. The vase placed upon the floor whilst she hovers over it pissing. But then in mid-flow another girl suddenly reaches under and  removes it for a laugh, so she finds herself pissing on the carpet. But she just carries on pissing anyway.

• Love 1