Nonchalant Pee Lovers Out There?

So I've had a thing for watersports for a long time now, but I've always felt compared to a lot of fellow pee lovers out there that I've had an oddly specific taste in the subject. Mainly speaking I've never been much into golden showers, drinking pee, or even really involving it in my general sexual activities and all that stuff. No in general my main draw to things has always been just getting to watch the act and then treating it as the most normal and casual thing in the world. People have treated it so much like a thing that is either some sex act of peeing on someone or just something that's confined to a specific room and a specific place and nothing more. For me however it's all about just letting loose wherever and whenever the mood strikes you. 

While I don't partake in any kind of extreme public acts or anything that'd potentially make someone's day just a little worse or anything like that just being able to use a carpet freely or just go into the sink while doing dishes is an amazing feeling for me. Other than when needed, such as in public, I can't even recall the last time I've peed in my own toilet to be fair. Even if I'm in a more conservative mood on days I much sooner walk to the tub or the sink than the toilet, and of course on my more casual days it's whatever floor happens to be under me at the time. I've even had the pleasure of sharing apartments with some like minded folks, although so far all male (my barn door swings both ways though) and it's always a treat to share the feeling with people who have similar tastes.

So after all that I guess I'm just posting this to see if there are any others out there that have this mind set of perhaps a slightly less sex based, even if still "sexual", view on watersports and more of a taste for the thrill of just breaking the taboos of pee and letting loose wherever and whenever.

• Like 4

Nothing wrong with what you like, although my ladies and I are completely opposite to you.

We all like the sexual feeling of it all, with or without sex.

There are a lot of people similar to your tastes on here, you will do well if you continue to write as well as you do.

Welcome to PeeFans, enjoy your time here, and glad to have you aboard.

• Like 1
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:49 PM, Arioso said:

So after all that I guess I'm just posting this to see if there are any others out there that have this mind set of perhaps a slightly less sex based, even if still "sexual", view on watersports and more of a taste for the thrill of just breaking the taboos of pee and letting loose wherever and whenever.

Depending on what "percentage" you are addressing when saying "less sex based" I can say I am quite like you. I mean, to me pee is important, beside the actual genital intercourse, as a sexual device of energy. My only difficulty with your adfirmation is that, to me (and what I am gonna say is the very core of my life) SEX is the physical manifestation of LETTING LOOSE. I mean, I do not perceive any differences between being playful and sexually aroused, to me are one and the same. I make sex (a lot of time in public places) exactly because for me sex is a matter of jollyness and freedom. I am not that much about breaking taboos because I violently defended (since a child) my unconscious from accepting anything as taboos, so I live without caring About society's rules, and I am a bit less turned on by nreaking them intentionally. I do, and I like! But I am more about peeing into a bus or a train carriage simply because that is the way I choose to live, than to actually arouse myself. The point is that after doing something like that I GOT AROUSED! Because I did something nasty and I felt free:6_smile:

I love pee play and utilize it during sex, but as a part of my "letting loose" attitude than as part of a ritualized fetish

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just nonchalantly wetting myself whenever I want to pee, and others being able too as well, is what I like and it is really not sexual at all. I am not saying that I don't respond to a sexy girl wetting herself - but it is not the wetting alone that will do it.

As someone who does wet myself whenever I go out, I know that it does not arouse me to do it, although I do enjoy the feeling of tremendous freedom and the comfort of the warmth and wetness.

PP 

On 12/11/2017 at 3:44 PM, Scot_Lover said:

Welcome to PeeFans, enjoy your time here, and glad to have you aboard.

Hey thanks for the welcome! I'm sure it'll be interesting getting to talk to new people about one of my favorite things.

17 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Depending on what "percentage" you are addressing when saying "less sex based" I can say I am quite like you.

I mean don't get me wrong it's still a sexual to some degree for me. Doing it still get me aroused and such. It's just something about treating it rather casually, again like it's nothing strange to let loose on the carpet and such, that I really enjoy.

I, too, have become rather nonchalant about peeing around others, at least in places where it's not too blatant. Out on the trails, I'll often pee in front of my hiking partner, and many times she'll do the same in front of me. Usually it's a matter of practicality, with a little bit of fun thrown in. Other times it can be a dare, a challenge or an exercise in pushing our boundaries. So, for me at least, it doesn't have to become a sexual act. In fact it usually isn't. But, that's not to say it doesn't sometimes lead to one. Or several. As most here know, pee fun can make the best foreplay.

• Like 1

Glad1

I agree 99%

Doing something to expand ourselves IS sexual, only on a different level. It's me that feels emotionally/physically FLOODED by the subtile link between the two!:6_smile:

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Though the act is extremely sexual to me & I get off on most aspects of watersports, I feel where you're coming from. The arousal doesn't have to be acted upon right away, it all adds up to a greater thrill. Not every piss taken can be involved in a kinky context, but there's no reason not to enjoy it anyhow! 

I've never been bothered much by others taking a leak around me. I grew up sharing stalls with other girls to save time/claim space in restroom lines, or because we didn't want to break our conversation, then it moved on to just going outdoors if we didn't want to trek back inside. I've not had a casual relationship where we were at the point of peeing indoors anyplace other than the toilet, but I would have liked to.
 I love holding my s/o's cock while he pees just because I can, or watching/being watched while we're doing yard work. It's a way
of reinforcing the connection we have & quite liberating to not be locked away alone on the toilet. When we met, he had an old couch that was going to be replaced, I had an upholstery shampooer & a steam cleaner..you can guess what often happened...:6_smile: 

Right now I can't be as free with pissing wherever I want indoors, but I make up for it in other ways. There's a few pee-toys that I prefer to use rather than the toilet. One of my fave ways of going is outside, sitting on the porch steps in a dress or skirt, & just letting it go.

• Love 1
  • 2 years later...

On 12/11/2017 at 11:49 AM, Arioso said:

I actually agree with you quite a bit, never really been interested in golden showers or pee drinking, 

No, I'm more of a nonchalant pee-er, I have no issues with just peeing anywhere and everywhere the mood strikes,