Naughty Peeing In A Vehicle

Have been curious about this. Ladies, if I offered you my vehicle for your relief, how would you do it? 

I have wanted my car pissed in my by a desperate lady. I had my ex piss on a folded towel on my back seat but she didn't piss a lot of volume or a hard stream. Just a decent trickle, that's how she peed. Had another ex who was desperate, who wouldn't do it feeling wrong so she hopped out on a street corner and used the curb line. 

Just curious how you ladies would do it if I offered you my backseat, whether it be the seat cushion or the floor. Would you leave used tissue?

? Wow! That was a sexy explanation, full of details. I love details. You could wet up my interior any day. I love when a woman farts when she's pissing. I like realism. Not a fan of the fingers spreading the lips. The vagina is a beautiful thing and I like to see the natural beauty of it. 

I had an ex who was a great pisser. We were doing it in the back of one of my vehicles that was still fairly new. Often she had to piss when we started doing it. I remember her saying if it were an old car she would piss all over. 

I was dealing with another girl who would pee wherever she needed and we were doing it in the backseat of my car and she said she had to pee and she thought about just peeing in the back seat. 

She ended up getting out and releasing a hard stream in her driveway.

Well, I fart a lot, peeing or not!  Loud and bassy (and I have a minor fetish about it, too, by the way) :')

I spread my pussy only for aiming better and avoiding dripping, you must understand that when I pee outside I never have napkins with me and usually wear stockings, I don't want to get wet. Nothing against wetting as a sexual thing though I do not necessarily like it first person, but out of convenience, I wanto to stay dry. Piss is for the world: IT is the receiver, I am the giver, both in a meaning of dominance, and as a gift. But for all other things, I endorse your adfirmation about spreading pussy lips. What I could say to "excuse" myself is that I usually spread it only a little an with a single hand... it's  bit more classy than almost-eviscerating me like some women do when they spread!!! :')

• Like 3
  • Love 1