after my massage

• 4 weeks later...

That is cool.  Thanks for the pictures as well, they are hot.   Massages do make people need to pee more and the masseurs usually advise to drink lots to flush the toxins out of your system, so always a good excuse to hydrate and the associated relief.

• Agree 1
  • 6 months later...

It’s amazing the massage table doesn’t get wet more often.  Massages always make me want to pee but I’ve resisted the urge.  Maybe I should try a different massage parlour where it might be more acceptable.  They always do your back first, so I’d wait until I turn over.  Then I’d relax as they work, slowly peeing into the modesty towel, almost certainly with a nice tent from a healthy semi as the wet patch grows.

Mmmm, lovely fantasy, I wonder if it will ever happen. 😎

• Cheeky 1
  • 5 years later...

A friend of mine told me she was at a resort in Singapore getting a two hour massage. She’d been drinking for days and had just had mimosas with breakfast and about halfway through the masseuse stepped out for a minute and she rolled her two feet off the table and pissed on the tile floor, then resumed her position on the table and waited to resume. The masseuse never said a word. When I asked her why she did it she said she was bored and a little grumpy.

• Love 1