Sophie

Win a custom story! - Last post wins

spywareonya    632

Grizzly Man, are you a truck driver? Very manly :1_grinning:

One of my mate's friend is, he really live a hard yet adventurous life. He stays away from home for a lot of time...

If I am wrong on you "simply" own a truck, well that's not less manly anyway! A truck is a very arousing thing for me, and there something more, more intimate and emotional, that I would prefere to keep to myself, yet I love them.

You wrote that woman pee on/from it... aren't your wife jelous? Or is she more like me, conscious of the fact that His Holiness Lord Cock deserves his adventures just like my Lady Pussy got her own?

Don't get me wrong I do not want to be cynical at all, I believe in True Love, the one you keep until Death (and beyond, since I'am a witch I actually believe in life after death and in the possibliity for lovers to meet again in a new life), I only have a sex-hungry character therefore I understand the same feature in men

From then onward, I obviously think that heart should harness/tamper those impulses, creating harmony between the Soul and the Body. The fact that I have lesbians extra-coniugal adventures doesn't mean they are on the same level of Alex, not at all!

spywareonya    632

It began as a "spam as much as you can" thread and it is getting full with marvellous things... even more than any other thread!

• Like 1

spywareonya    632

Remi,

Thanks :6_smile: BMW are very particular, they are the higest ranking for what concerns  Power/Control. There are obviously even greater cars but they are over 200 000$ and I would be a little embarassed to pee onto/into one of them!

Steve,

your pics are great, tough it is a bit difficult to produce such things unless somebody authorize you to actually do something like that. I would never do that in MY car!

...unless I'm having a lesbian fuck and got hyper-horny... that's why I usually prefer to fuck in THEIR car!

Grizzly Man    230
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Grizzly Man, are you a truck driver? Very manly :1_grinning:

One of my mate's friend is, he really live a hard yet adventurous life. He stays away from home for a lot of time...

If I am wrong on you "simply" own a truck, well that's not less manly anyway! A truck is a very arousing thing for me, and there something more, more intimate and emotional, that I would prefere to keep to myself, yet I love them.

You wrote that woman pee on/from it... aren't your wife jelous? Or is she more like me, conscious of the fact that His Holiness Lord Cock deserves his adventures just like my Lady Pussy got her own?

Don't get me wrong I do not want to be cynical at all, I believe in True Love, the one you keep until Death (and beyond, since I'am a witch I actually believe in life after death and in the possibliity for lovers to meet again in a new life), I only have a sex-hungry character therefore I understand the same feature in men

From then onward, I obviously think that heart should harness/tamper those impulses, creating harmony between the Soul and the Body. The fact that I have lesbians extra-coniugal adventures doesn't mean they are on the same level of Alex, not at all!

It's a heavy duty pick up truck. I do alot of towing and hauling. sometimes it's livestock, hay or wood.  Most of my encounters were before I meet my wife. She has heard the stories and has done some of the things I have described. Lucky for me she is very outdoorsy sometimes peeing by a truck or against a tree is gonna happen. But it was only recent I told her about my fetish. She has come to realize why I never cared if women did this. Lol

• Like 1

spywareonya    632

Sincerely, I am happy she is now on your side. I think it is very important. Wish you and your marriage the absolute best I can imagine, sincerely. Love is rare and underrated these times.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

expererg    180
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

your pics are great, tough it is a bit difficult to produce such things unless somebody authorize you to actually do something like that. I would never do that in MY car!

I respectfully disagree. :8_laughing:

You simply have to find someone letting a window open (easier in summer, but it works with convertible too) :

150060.jpg

150061.jpg

150062.jpg

150063.jpg

150064.jpg

And of course, for good measure, let a tissue you wiped yourself with !

Or you can also just piss on the car itself :

150667.jpg

Would you do things like that, @spywareonya ? If so, I swear you'll be the most arousing and daring pissing girl I know !

pobox9847    25

Sophie wrote an excellent (fiction)  story about her friend pissing in her car back when we were all on peesearch, I remember.  More recently a similar idea has been put into the wetcarpet thread by, I think, Hentailtxt

spywareonya    632

Oh hi Exp, she's Marissa from AmateurVoyeurForum. Well, let me tell you: I am into this fetish, I mean in an actual and full-frontal mood, from about ten years, and I    NEVER   ever found a car with the window left down. And not that I didn't care to look for! In my country there is a lot of micro-criminality and nobody ever leave his car unlocked or with windows down. In certain cities, it is even out-law the thing itself because you, making easier for criminals to steal, put the Police in the situation of having to do more job and is considered on the same level of calling 911 denouncing something that never actually happened. You can actually understand that VERY rarely happens something of the like.

If it will happen, I can swear to you and to everybody in this forum that I will not lose such an opportunity! And I will write it here on the forum, for you all to enjoy!

• Like 1

spywareonya    632

a little (and a un-happy) Post Scriptum. I am not that kind of person that turn away disgusted from something immoral, you better believe me, but that girl (tough being hot as hell) in a post wrote that she (or her friend wrote that her) actually jumped on the roof of the car to produce a dent in wich pee wouldn't have splashed exceedingly. I am not that kind of person. That's the diference between kinkiness and criminality. A roof dent can costs thousands of $ to be repaired and sometimes even exposes the whole car to loss of structural integrity 'cause metal lines aren't aligned anymore in case of crush.

Bring me a children serial killer or a particularly evil terrorist and I would actually (do NOT think I'm joking) perform a human sacrifice with him as the offering. But such behaviour toward somebody who never wronged you is excessive for me. On another forum there was a woman who told sche smashed car Windows to get in and pee or poo. Another girl from another forum actually intentionaly killed her roommate goldfishes by pissing in their bowl. I can be turned on by the fact in itself like we live in a nasty-yet-adventurous world where such things are considered normal. But I do not think that such excesses should be encouraged throughout forum clappings. If I ever found you peeing in my car AFTER smashing my window I would blackmail you with the threat of calling the police, bring you to a secluded place, and do bad things to you. I mean really bad, not funny to describe in a forum where people came to have fun.

Peeing into car is an absolute thrill, I mean, I pissed in a lot of utterly unrespectful places! I even flooded plant pots with my pee, conscious of the fact that probably the house-holder will find his beloved plant dead because I offered that plant and her demise as a "blood-offer" to my sexual ravenous hunger. But what is really arousing to me is to enter the psyche of somebody who actually did such a thing, so to be like her/him, expand myself, imagine I'm the one performing the action. I am not interested in entering the psyche of somebody who could perform criminal acts toward people who are not their enemies just because she is drunk. I hope (since internet flames are not what I am up to) that Marissa  wouldn't read this post:9_innocent:

but if it happens, I'll state plain and clear: drunkness can make you do stupid things without stating you are a bad person. But such things are a bit too much. Peeing into a car is no problem. I'll do something like that ASAP and did things almost on the same level in the past. But roof denting and window smashing are a bit too much.

I got a thrill after reading that a ferocius she-hitman from Mexican Cartel ritually pees on her victims corpses after performing the Killing. I even masturbated about it. But I'll never be happy to hear about her deeds again.

spywareonya    632

RIING!  RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!

Who's there? Where are you from?

I'm from the Lord of the RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!               My name is    Spamvise Gamgee!

...beat that

Grizzly Man    230

On some corporate farm, a pig has died. Eyes, tongue, and snout end up inside that cube of SPAM hidden in the can I now hold in my trembling hand.

Admin    4,499

Anyone else had snow recently? 

The usual advice of 'be careful of yellow snow' probably isn't as applicable here... :peeing-in-the-snow:

glad1    508
46 minutes ago, Admin said:

Anyone else had snow recently? 

The usual advice of 'be careful of yellow snow' probably isn't as applicable here... :peeing-in-the-snow:

We've had it here. Some of us have even taken advantage of the situation. 

snowangel_83966.jpg

Edited by glad1