Sophie

Win a custom story! - Last post wins

Sophie    1,128

I peed about 20 minutes ago. Just sat on the loo, nothing exciting.

spywareonya    632

When I'm at home I too pee usually on the loo. In fact, the reason why I usually pee in public when I'm out, is exactly the very same reason for which I pee on the loo when at home: I simply do it the most easy way that comes to my mind. I adore pee as a substance, but the act of carelessly releasing it into the outside world is WHAT I am really into.

Cannot wait for this to close, Sophie;*

expererg    180
21 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Cannot wait for this to close, Sophie;*

Maybe she really DID set it to close on 24th evening 😂😂

expererg    180

Given hour, and not simply the date, is becoming critical, can we know of Sophie's time zone ? Because if she sets this thread to close next to christmas in her time zone, it will vary greatly for every one of us given our respective time zones !

Or does the mystery adds to the suspense ?

In any case, good luck to everyone (and especially you @spywareonya) !

spywareonya    632

Sincerely, I just think we should play till the end. It is our supposition that Sophie set it to close at 23.59 of 24th, that doesn't necessarily will be like that. Personally, I believe this will close Tomorrow, but have no certainties about that. The only thing sure is that I will not give up that easily. My story will be very cute, you guys should let me win, and I really mean it:p

Sophie    1,128

Do you guys think I set the lock date for too late? I'm starting to feel guilty for keeping you waiting for so long. :(

Admin    4,499
Just now, Sophie said:

Do you guys think I set the lock date for too late? I'm starting to feel guilty for keeping you waiting for so long. :(

Definitely not - would have been no fun if this ended really quickly and well before Christmas. Nice that the thread has been so active. I get that people want to win but definitely no need to worry about that. :)

As for the timezone question, you're right that it doesn't really matter as Sophie hasn't necessarily chosen a time she'd be typically online (the thread automatically locks at the time she randomly chose). That said, I believe she's on GMT/UTC if you're still curious. :p  

spywareonya    632
18 minutes ago, Sophie said:

In the hypothesis that it would set to close during 24, it could be a problem because people are with relatives and picking the phone to constantly check the forum could be perceived as rude. You probably simply thought it would have been a simple game. You underestimated what can happen when a Scorpio male (Expererg) and a female Aquarius (me) battle over a flower like you. You underestimated how much some people desire to win. And you underestimated how much some people desire YOU

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1

fannywatcher    1,772

"Spam",better known as "second front" to Red Army troops in WW2.As they viewed our sending them Spam for their rations a substitute for 2 years,to the Western Allies actually landing in Europe..not a lot of people know that.;)

• Like 1

spywareonya    632

Vote for me as Best Newcomer in the Christmas Award Thread!!! If I win, I'll do something special for the forum.

Do not know what, and very likely I'll do it anyway 'cause that's why we are here, to post amusing things!

Still, vote for me!!!

I love this place and I want a badge about that!!!

• Like 1

expererg    180

I sincerely hope you win at least one, either best newcomer (I voted for you and you sincerely deserve it) or here this thread ! Best of luck to everybody for the final straight line to Christmas ! 😙

• Love 1

spywareonya    632

Exp, I have to say really thank you. I mean, I really appreciate Ivy deeply visceral attitude and she is quite a great improvement to the forum, though I sincerely adore Grizzly Man because of his character, which is really comely. Hitherto, I respect them both, but I sincerely want to win, because when you win, eyes set on you and the good things you do are more far reaching. In fact, that is the real reason why I woulnd't shed a tear if I do not win as best Newcomer, because the "use of my victory" I' up to, can be reached also in many other ways, as it is simply that, acquire visibility in order to reach more people, get more conversations going on between me and the Other members, expand my friendships web. This can be done quickly through winning, or slowly the way I am already doing.

For what concerns this thread, you can be quite sure that if I win here, my story will be amazingly hot and romantic, and very core-reaching for the forum itself. I know that at the present this could sound mysterious but believe me it is worthy for me to win this thread, and I am not ashamed to propose you all to let me win.

ps the only real SpamStar is the iPhone, with promotional christmas unlimited internet connection, and this site costantly on display

expererg    180

17 hours ago, Sophie said:

Nope, but given the energy we're all putting into this, I believe the expectations are quite high, and whatever story you're asked, likely won't be a 5-minutes-to-write story... :8_laughing::p