• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Sephora said:

Grizzly man, congratulations on having your wife doing this for you.  How did you manage to convince her? Perhaps it can be information that some can use here who don't have a pee play partner.

Nice post ;-)

Well lucky for me she never minded me watch her pee in the bathroom. When I told her that watching turned me on she was ok with it. She was the one to look into the fetish. She realized how many people enjoy this type of play and how mild it is compared to other fetishes. First she would let me watch close up, that let to watching in her pee in different positions. This was her first public outing besides when we go camping or hunting.she got a real rush from it. She loves the fact at how turned on I get. Lol

6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

From my POV, it is simply because Grizzly Wife is a great woman, and Grizz himself is a very manly yet a very gentle man. When that is the starting point, things go well always

I have never forced anything in her. I have suggested we try things and so has she. Trying out your kinky fantasies is like growing a beard, it takes patience and alot of love and care lol

On 12/18/2017 at 1:12 PM, Grizzly Man said:

Well lucky for me she never minded me watch her pee in the bathroom. When I told her that watching turned me on she was ok with it. She was the one to look into the fetish. She realized how many people enjoy this type of play and how mild it is compared to other fetishes. First she would let me watch close up, that let to watching in her pee in different positions. This was her first public outing besides when we go camping or hunting.she got a real rush from it. She loves the fact at how turned on I get. Lol

@Grizzly Man I am happy for you. It's exactly how it is for me as well. I get turned on more on his reaction and once I see the glaze in his eyes, I can go forward by pleasing his need.

Oh and he also has a beard which he trims and I can't help myself grabbing him by the hair and shoving his face down LOLOLOLOL

Just now, Grizzly Man said:

Thats the best!!!! They are great thigh ticklers lol

LOL  ahhh yeah !!  Also, when I do smoke weed, everything is amplified, sensations, lust ect and well, I need my orgasm so I make sure he doesn't come back up until he's done... how greedy of me!!  LMAO

• Hot 1
3 minutes ago, Grizzly Man said:

Hahaha i doubt he is complaining from lack of oxygen lol. I love it when she straddles my face when im on my back i get all those good smells and tastes. :3_grin:

OMG, I believe they call it the reverse cowgirl or something down does lines. That is a great position for me, total control and I can ride his face as fast and hard as I can. The beard is extra bonus

22 minutes ago, Sephora said:

OMG, I believe they call it the reverse cowgirl or something down does lines. That is a great position for me, total control and I can ride his face as fast and hard as I can. The beard is extra bonus

As she is grinding on me she strokes my cock! Oh man the unferwear is a little tighter just thinking about it lol