Severe wetting at Walmart ?

After dinner and scrabble I proceeded to leave and of course my bf comes out and wanted to talk about the Walmart incident , and I always assume the worst, my thoughts “this is it, I’m gonna get it now, he’s gonna dump my sorry ass, as he should”?

• Hot 1

That was a hot experience - although embarrassing in that your boyfriend's parents saw it.  However, it sounds like it certainly stirred something in your boyfriend and opens the door to future encounters.    You leave us hanging though - you said he wanted to talk to you about it, but you don't say what the outcome was!  I am sure he wouldn't dump you for that - especially after what he said about taking you to the bathroom!  He was probably wanting to appear all concerned in front of his parents and of course had concern for your situation, but secretly was really turned on by it.

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, Ivy1989 said:

I dare not say ?

he asked if I enjoyed myself and considering my past pees around him he also asked if a tiny part was purposed

I think we all want to know. :1_grinning:

Not that you have to tell. (You don't have to deny it, either.)

• 1 month later...