Lapse of judgment

3 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

I wish I could get a request like that to come out. For example I want to tell my attractive neighbor whose car I wash that if she came in and relieved herself in my living room that would be equivalent to the $20 she'd pay me. 

Aw lol, it’s scary asking someone, 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

I wish I could get a request like that to come out. For example I want to tell my attractive neighbor whose car I wash that if she came in and relieved herself in my living room that would be equivalent to the $20 she'd pay me. 

That would certainly be a big ask which might provoke one of a number of different reactions.   On odd occasions I have lent a small amount of money (£10 or so) to a friend so that he's been able to treat his wife when funds have been tight.  He knows about my urological interests and when he's asked about repayment I've told him he can do a wee for me sometime.  I've not called in the favour yet but it's there if need be. 

This morning I had an advert from some domestic cleaners through the door.  I won't be using them because (a) they charge a higher hourly rate than my present long suffering cleaning lady and (b) they require a minimum of 2 hours attendance.  If somebody offered a "watch me wee" service - male or female - in return for a modest fee I might be up for it though.   

It's a long time ago now but a well known member of a penis forum to which I belong was visiting the UK and asked if there was a couch he could sleep on for a few nights - presumably to avoid hotel bills.  I offered him the use of my sofa on one condition - that he'd wee for me twice a day.  Perhaps it wasn't too surprising but he didn't take up my offer. 

• Like 1

That's awesome! This neighbor I speak about knows of my fetish too. She would probably laugh it off and tell me I always make her laugh or I'm so crazy. 

Being the fact that I know she would rather spend money on travel than her car she just might go for it. I worried about the awkwardness if it doesn't go right and we live next door. Other than it being awkward, there is really nothing to lose. I am attracted to her physically but she's not someone I would date on a serious level because she's all about herself. 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

That's awesome! This neighbor I speak about knows of my fetish too. She would probably laugh it off and tell me I always make her laugh or I'm so crazy. 

Being the fact that I know she would rather spend money on travel than her car she just might go for it. I worried about the awkwardness if it doesn't go right and we live next door. Other than it being awkward, there is really nothing to lose. I am attracted to her physically but she's not someone I would date on a serious level because she's all about herself. 

Can I swap neighbours with you?