My hot July moment

12 minutes ago, Grizzly Man said:

That's an awesome story! Lol coffee will back up on you. Have to pee 4 or 5 times after drinking a few cups lol

Oh do I know, I even woke up once and found I wet the bed, I had a dream about having to pee and in the dream that I can remember I peed myself, only to find out I peed myself irl, 

luckily I was wearing a sexy night gown,  if I’m gonna wet the bed, accidentally or on purpose It’s gonna have to be in silk or satin or sexy sleep wear, if I wanted to pee or see peeing in ordinary crappy clothes I’d just go to easyshag and look up Charlotte or something 

On 2017-12-01 at 11:19 AM, Grizzly Man said:

Lol i have had that happen. I was dreaming that i was wearing a pair of lace panties that i took from a college crush. Nope woke up wearing wet shorts and lying in a stained dorm room bed!

I wouldn’t know how to react if I saw a man in ladies panties, though I know a lot of cross dressers and trannys, and actual ppl who got their sex changed 100% , but to see men under the woman’s clothes in lingerie would be a sight for sure 

17 minutes ago, Ivy1989 said:

I wouldn’t know how to react if I saw a man in ladies panties, though I know a lot of cross dressers and trannys, and actual ppl who got their sex changed 100% , but to see men under the woman’s clothes in lingerie would be a sight for sure 

I wear panties evwryday. The wife loves to see me in them. If she sees a pair she likes she will get them for me. What started out as a dare by her turned into something fun for us both.

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Grizzly Man said:

I wear panties evwryday. The wife loves to see me in them. If she sees a pair she likes she will get them for me. What started out as a dare by her turned into something fun for us both.

If it’s all in fun, have u tried thongs or even lace lingerie one piece body suits? Peeing in sexy lingerie makes me horny especially if I’m wearing a skirt , nylons, a nice top,

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
26 minutes ago, Ivy1989 said:

When I get married and if my hubby to be likes the pee idea or is at least opened, I have many lingerie pieces and nice clothes, it’s all I wear even b4 I started to dabble in tbt wetting myself avenue 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Ivy1989 said:

If it’s all in fun, have u tried thongs or even lace lingerie one piece body suits? Peeing in sexy lingerie makes me horny especially if I’m wearing a skirt , nylons, a nice top,

Yep I have tried lace and thongs love them all but no body suits. I have fantasized about my wife wettimg herself in pantyhose and a sexy lace thong.

Edited by Grizzly Man
  • Hot 1

The most ass covering I’ll wear is a thong, I never go crotchless or commando, I favour thigh highs but I do have full pantyhose or nylon stockings as I call them lol,

i like lace even wetting but the solid fabric (one colour no designs or stripes, that I order from lasenza), If I’m gonna wet it better show lol

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Just bought this piece but had to ask for a special cut, to cheeky for me, less ass coverage, but more money and time but bring a loyal customer for many years has its perks, like special numbers to call for custom work, 

https://www.lasenza.ca/unlined-lace-bodysuit-11118546.html

I’m saving that one for the day I get married , of wet fun, um what fun I’ll have >=}

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Ivy1989 said:

Just bought this piece but had to ask for a special cut, to cheeky for me, less ass coverage, but more money and time but bring a loyal customer for many years has its perks, like special numbers to call for custom work, 

https://www.lasenza.ca/unlined-lace-bodysuit-11118546.html

I’m saving that one for the day I get married , of wet fun, um what fun I’ll have >=}

That is very sexy!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Sexy story. It is a fantasy of mine to be urinated on by a woman whose been drinking coffee and wearing business attire. That fantasy runs through my head as I watch my females coworkers drinking coffee. 

Urinated naked wise or thru clothes?

7 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Sexy story. It is a fantasy of mine to be urinated on by a woman whose been drinking coffee and wearing business attire. That fantasy runs through my head as I watch my females coworkers drinking coffee. 

I'm not the only one then,, thats my dream too, a woman in a silky blouse, knee lenth office skirt with split up the back wearing tights & silky panties, 

The thought of her lifting her skirt & peeing on my face after a long day at the office drives me nuts ,,

• Hot 1
4 minutes ago, tony for you said:

I'm not the only one then,, thats my dream too, a woman in a silky blouse, knee lenth office skirt with split up the back wearing tights & silky panties, 

The thought of her lifting her skirt & peeing on my face after a long day at the office drives me nuts ,,

Yes! Yes, exactly!

On 12/11/2017 at 4:46 AM, tony for you said:

I can comment on this since I am the one wearing office skirts (at times), mostly dress pants. I don't wear silk however most it's thongs. There are moments when I come home and my husband has the day off. Opening the front door and noticing my him lying on a towel on the floor pass the entrance with his mouth open. Sometimes, no words are being said, I do what I have to do and he's happy with it. Keep in mind, it's not always like this, probably once every month or two.

• Love 1