So wanted too!!

I love to hold till I can’t but I didn’t pee myself , I successfully held it from 8am to 7pm and omg that’s a really painful record for me lol,

i was in church with my boyfriend and if I could of held on for 35 minutes longer, I could of relieved myself outside all down my legs to pool around me as I would of kept my skirt dry!!

as they say, if u don’t first succeed , give up =P

next time <3

• Like 1

HI tompee, sometimes I’ll look up sexy poses and mimic that, but with a full bladder, right now I’m trying to master a dance routine in a private setting where I can do my stripping but as I pee, I’m really hoping that if my boyfriend is into it some that a nice piss strip is in order, but he’s religious and is waiting, but he doesn’t seem turned off by a lady having an accident but I’ll know when I’m married ,

• Hot 3
12 hours ago, Grizzly Man said:

That would be the most arousing, wet strip tease right there! Your bf doesnt get upset sharing these stories with us? 

He’s choosing his battles wisely =}

I’m honest with him , I told him minute there is a ring on my finger and a date set I will stop the forums, the adult rated videos and even all things stripping related except the bedroom if my husband desires it so, and he can do his little quirky stuff till then too, so it’s a compromise =]

11 hours ago, spywareonya said:

My mate's record is 14 hours. He got damages in the end. Play with your body, but be careful.

You need to build yourself up to it tho, a girlfriend of mine and former lover can hold 19hrs, and does it frequently, she was bi sexual curious and her hubby permitted her a temporary bisexual relationship, I knew that and I swing both ways =]

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, Grizzly Man said:

That's always a plus. Who knows maybe he will get use to it and join in on the fun after your married 

He’s very religious and follows true,  forum and erotic stuff prolly not but sexual exploration upon marriage he has told me will make this wait well worth it, it’s been over a year since I’ve had sex with a guy (ex fiancée)

• Like 1
19 hours ago, spywareonya said:

My mate's record is 14 hours. He got damages in the end. Play with your body, but be careful.

I always wonder when people tell me they hold for most of a day. Perhaps they don't drink much and run the risk of serious dehydration.

I tend to consume a lot of liquids and typically pee out 4 to 5 liters in a day. Add to that I don't have much more than an average sized bladder, so I'm probably not going to hold for more than 6 to 8 hours before there's some serious consequence. And, at least to me, it's not worth the health risk.

So, I'd suggest before the next time you hold, have some idea of both your capacity and input. For best results, you probably want to stick with water, since caffeine and alcohol are known diuretics, which will make you feel the need to pee that much sooner, after which you're dried out. And, when you finally go, take note of your color. You should be a pale yellow, almost clear. Too dark is an indication of trouble. 

If you play it safe, holding can be great fun. But, like most other things, there's always unpleasant consequences if you break the rules.