Girlfriend let me watch

Guest UnabashedUser

Very hot photos. Thanks to the both of you. I love avante-gard cinema-verite shots like these.  The movie has generated a rock-like boner. I hope  you have rewarded her with a tonguebath in all the wet and dripping areas followed by a generous rogering .

Edited by UnabashedUser

Pls pls pls don’t get me wrong, what is it that naked peeing like that is a turn on? I can understand being desperate and doing the pee dance and peeing clothes can be a naughty turn on, but I know the pee fetishes has many many levels , but I’m trying to understand this one =)

6 minutes ago, Ivy1989 said:

Pls pls pls don’t get me wrong, what is it that naked peeing like that is a turn on? I can understand being desperate and doing the pee dance and peeing clothes can be a naughty turn on, but I know the pee fetishes has many many levels , but I’m trying to understand this one =)

So I barely had the courage to tell my wife about my pee fetish not too long ago. She is slowly getting into it because of how turned on I get. She is taking baby steps into this. Would I much rather see her wet herself absolutely lol

• Hot 1

YOU may find this messed up lol but I’m more embarrassed if someone watched me pee naked then if I were to just pee myself lol, but I don’t care, if my future lover wants me I will, I’ll try almost anything once, I’m very open and curious , i don’t think I can stomach the pee drinker stuff but in all honesty I don’t know his exact likes, except for what he told me he did do and enjoy b4 he became a serious Christian ,

sexually speaking I feel like I done it all , anal, oral, group sex, role play, fetishes , (bondage and dress up role play, nurse, French maid, business lady, etc anything the client wanted , rape /forced roleplay)(yes I was a big whore, lady of the night, in a professional and controlled establishment)I would not deprive my future hubby of any of that if he chooses, (I ramble a lot I’m sorry)

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Ivy1989 said:

I would not deprive my future hubby of any of that if he chooses, (I ramble a lot I’m sorry)

She was definitely embarrassed when she let me watch for the first time. But thats awesome that your so open about everything. I felt so nervous telling her what i wanted to try. But having an open mind helps the relationship immensely. Great for you!

1 hour ago, fannywatcher said:

Wow i could go for any of that.I know this sounds wrong in the current climate,but i would love to try a "rape" fantasy.Done with consideration of course,and a safe word.

Yes, a safe word, proper positioning,  I only had to use a safe word once, the ropes were cutting into my wrists and it wasn’t pleasant lol, Anal isn’t bad if lubed right, but don’t eat prior it’ll mess u up lol, thr clean up sucks though lol but a combination is fun, kidnap, forced to wet, forced to pleasure, (safe word and rules of course)

• Hot 1