Girlfriend let me watch

On 12/2/2017 at 1:59 PM, Ivy1989 said:

Pls pls pls don’t get me wrong, what is it that naked peeing like that is a turn on? I can understand being desperate and doing the pee dance and peeing clothes can be a naughty turn on, but I know the pee fetishes has many many levels , but I’m trying to understand this one =)

I prefer naked peeing to clothed, though I do like female wetting & getting my own clothes soaked. I started off in the fetish by accidentally wetting satin panties once while very desperate, but moved on to liking it directly on skin more. I still wet from time to time when the mood strikes. Nudity is hotter to me; so much more arousing to see the piss flowing right out from spread labia (or cock) & pooling on skin (or wherever). Having my clit peed on is my favorite, & clothing makes that more difficult. :13_upside_down: With my s/o, I'm not embarrassed at all; it feels amazing to let him watch me take a leak anytime, anyhow, & he prefers me naked. :11_blush:

Your fiancee sounds like a very lucky man to have such an open-minded (and patient!) woman at his side. ;)

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Anita Bidet said:

I prefer naked peeing to clothed, though I do like female wetting & getting my own clothes soaked. I started off in the fetish by accidentally wetting satin panties once while very desperate, but moved on to liking it directly on skin more. I still wet from time to time when the mood strikes. Nudity is hotter to me; so much more arousing to see the piss flowing right out from spread labia (or cock) & pooling on skin (or wherever). Having my clit peed on is my favorite, & clothing makes that more difficult. :13_upside_down: With my s/o, I'm not embarrassed at all; it feels amazing to let him watch me take a leak anytime, anyhow, & he prefers me naked. :11_blush:

Your fiancee sounds like a very lucky man to have such an open-minded (and patient!) woman at his side. ;)

I wish my bf would pop the question, it’s bad enough I gotta pls myself until I get married with this guy, I need sex lol, I’ll even settle for anal, I was engaged once ..but that was a life time ago, 

Oops, sorry about the misunderstanding. I hope you have some good toys around! ;) I once had to lay off sex for 6 months due to medical stuff -couldn't even play with myself. It was freaking frustrating, & I can relate to how you're feeling. Here's to hoping you relief soon!