Questioned by Police

A few weeks ago, I was away for work and went out in the town in the evening.  I saw 8 girls peeing over the evening and another 10 girls the next night.  I will try and get round to writing these up, but the point is that I saw a female peeing outside late at night and after she had left the area, I put my hand in the puddle and licked it.   It tasted lovely and sweet, BUT, when I was walking back to my hotel a police car intercepted me and two policemen got out.  They said that earlier in the evening that a female had been witnessed relieving herself by CCTV and then I had been seen putting my hand in the puddle and then appeared to smell it.   They said I wasn't in trouble, but they wanted to know why I had done it, as it is not something they had seen before.   I said that I liked the aroma of female pee - especially when they were drinking lots as it was sweeter.  They asked if it was sexual and I said, yes I suppose so and said that I liked my wife's pee.   They asked if my wife knew I did this and I said that she sometimes indulged me.   They asked whether the girl had seen me putting my hand in her wee.  I said that I very much doubted it.   I was a bit slow, but I should have asked whether they thought the girl knew that they were watching her peeing on the CCTV.  

The location is shown in the pictures below.  The first picture shows the entrance to a covered walkway from a main road through to a car park.  The girl had gone into this covered area under the sign that says "Buffet City" and squatted towards the right hand side of the tunnel to the picture.  

I had previously scouted the area and didn't spot CCTV covering that alleyway.    I suspect that the girl in question (and other girls and blokes throughout the evening) thought this was a fairly secluded place to pee.  Next day, I went there again and sure enough, the cameras on the main street were not opposite the alley and would not have been able to see down the alleyway.   However, I walked through the tunnel and then I realised that right at the other end of the car park, on top of a tall post was a camera.   This could see across the car park and into the alley.   Picture 2 shows the camera and car park.  The back end of the alleyway is at the far side of the car park in the far left corner.   Picture 3 shows it a bit closer.  I doubt very much if any girls peeing there would even notice the camera that far away and would be even less likely to realise that it could pick them up peeing there.

The fact that the operator had reported my actions must have meant that they had the camera zoomed on that area and the only reason I could think for that would be to pick up people peeing.   I would love to have that camera operators job.  Again, I never really twigged until after I left the policemen, but I should have asked whether they had also followed up with the girl for peeing in public as that was an offence, but me putting my hand in a puddle would not be.  They didn't seem at all bothered that the girl had been peeing and were only interested in me putting my hand in the puddle.  They also didn't seem bothered that I had observed the girl peeing.  They must have noticed that I walked right past her whilst she was peeing and then stopped on the car park side and looked back to see her peeing, then when she was done, I went back to put my hand in the puddle.   They didn't seem concerned about that at all.  In fact, they probably would have also seen me around various parts of the town observing other girls pee over the evening and possibly even witnessed me peeing outdoors - I peed about four times over the evening.

So I guess a couple of points come out of this -

Firstly, be aware that you may be watched when you don't realise it, even if you think you have spotted the CCTV.

Secondly, it seems that the police accept people pee outside and are not worried about it.

Third, it doesn't seem to be an issue to watch girls peeing outside - I guess as long as they don't have a reasonable expectation of privacy.

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That's awesome! You're a legend in my book. I like touching puddles too. Also I have used a paper towel I happened to have in my pocket to  soak up some of the piss when she didn't leave napkins. Though thinking about it this past weekend a small towel maybe better. 

I placed this weekends soggy tissues and napkins on this wash cloth sized microfiber towel I had in my car. That microfiber towel now has the sweet scent of lady piss. 

I have sucked some piss from a corner of a damp tissue of a young lady I saw make the puddle. Great pictures too by the way! A visual is always a treat. Keep up the good work my friend.

• Thanks 1

@Starks2010  Pictures were courtesy of Google Street View.

That's a good idea on the microfibre towel.

I have also in the past placed a handkerchief in a puddle and allowed it to soak up the pee, then sucked some pee out of it, allowed it to dry and as you say, it retains the scent.   Mostly this ends up being a lovely sweet taste and scent after girls have been drinking - but I have been caught out and once I tried this method but found the taste was really bitter and not at all to my liking.  Sometimes you can guess at what a girl has been drinking by the taste - I can definitely tell if she has been on cider all night.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Ye Gods the almighty all-seeing eyes of the constabulary where you guys live , although it's getting that way here in cities. Fortunately in the rurals where I live , where there is no cop, there is no law. You can pretty much pee anywhere in the dirt streets of West Texas without any problem unless it's broad daylight as long as the cops are out of sight (which they usually are).

What freakin' rights have the cops to even question you?There was NO probable cause to even  stop you.  I'm thinking the whole precinct now will be watching tv' monitors looking for  you. Maybe you'll need a fake ZZ Top style beard to go incognito. Use it also as a merkin to disguise your manly unit.

Glad you escaped unscathed though.  I haven't picked up a tissue in a long time, but I do revel in the delicious aroma of stray girlpee as I mix my own with hers on site from time to time. When it's a fresh trail, mixed with a bit of vagina wine, a gustatory delicacy for the mouth and the nose.

Great true story -- I live for tales like these.

16 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

I'm thinking the whole precinct now will be watching tv' monitors looking for  you.

They won't have much joy looking out for me on their cameras - it was a city over a 100 miles from home which I was visiting for work.  Not likely to be back there for a while.  However, the police inquisition was on the Friday night and I was out and about looking for more girls peeing on the Saturday night.  I passed several police officers over the evening, but none of them talked to me.

There are a lot of cameras in the UK - probably more than anywhere else in the world per head of population. We live in a police state!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance_in_the_United_Kingdom#CCTV_networks

It is very hard to get away from them, and with the prevalence of dash cams now you are always a TV star.

I think it is a reaction to rather selective law enforcement - the cameras make it easy to pick the low hanging fruit of people exceeding arbitrary speed limits or having a wee rather than having the unpleasant task of dealing with criminals.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1