Fresh Piss SPOTS With Soggy Napkins Again

About 2am this morning, I returned to, "The Lot". The church van had moved, the church bus appeared to be in the same spot. The vehicles were nose to nose and closer than they were the previous morning. No fresh piss there, the same tissue remains (that i didn't get the morning before).

As I drive pass the van and bus I pull up to a car which faced me and observed THREE puddles with two tissues (they were Kleenex, I examined). The two larger puddles with the napkins were on the driver (left) side by each door, and one smaller puddle on the passenger side rear. Those puddles were massive! They ran down and pooled in front of the car.

I decided to post up in front of that car with two rows in between us and no other cars between us so my windshield mounted Go Pro action came can catch it. From my position I could see if anyone went to the bus and van. I'll tell you now, only 3 dudes used the bus and van spot this morning. Yuck. 

Before I posted up I parked next to the car, got out and grabbed the two soaked tissue. Alcohol piss was running between my fingers as I placed them in my car. I then took my post. Every woman or women I saw heading to the lot I reached up to power on my camera and laid back in the seat. After a few false alarms I saw the lights flash on the car. I turn on my camera and laid back. My tinted windows and dark gray interior made me hard to see. Laying back in my seat I can only see the tops of heads. 

Initially it was two thick black women, early 30's maybe. They opened  up the passenger side doors  and made a stall, I saw the more attractive of the two's feet in piss position beneath the door and a puddle forming beneath her. She was sitting on the door jam. The other girl was behind the rear passenger door watching out and handing her the tissue. A third thinner light skinned black woman came and was talking to the one who was watching out as the one on watch had began relieving herself by the back door. 

They were some large bladdered women I tell you. They dropped fresh Kleenex tissue on the passenger side. I wondered if they noticed the tissue left on the driver side was gone.

After a couple of minutes they walked back to wherever they came from. My camera caught it all but I have not watched to see how good of footage I got. 

When the coast was clear I exited my vehicle and walked to the kiosk where you pay to park. I had to walk past the car. I took a picture of the fresh puddle with my phone. Pushed some buttons on the machine then on the way back to my car I reached down and scooped the tissue which is when I determined the type of tissue because it hadn't gotten completely soaked in the piss. I did dip the tissue in the new pool in front of the car. The piss had gotten cold already. It was chill out.

A couple, entered the lot as people started trickling in as the clubs were closing, petite black girl, brown skin, sexy with some shorts and stockings on it looked like. They parked far out where not many cars were. Didn't expect her to take a piss before she left but she did and I missed it. I saw the aftermath a while later. Nice puddle as you'll see. The lady and the guy both pissed but of course hers had the tissue, a baby wipe to be exact. She pissed out in the open too, I guess because nobody was back there.

I left the lot to cruise around, women piss curb site on the next block but it is hard to see unless you get out and walk the sidewalk. I did see a spot there where it appeared a women double parked and pissed between the two parallel parked cars. 

I got caught in traffic of double parked car so it took a little longer to get back to, "The Lot". When I returned to my post one of the ladies (more attractive one) had just got done taking a large piss and left a fresh tissue on the driver side. There was no other car on her driver side either. She was just getting in the car when I got back. After she drove away and the coast got clear (I do believe there are other piss hunters out there with me) I pulled in her spot, opened the door and grabbed the soaked tissue. 

Enjoy the pictures. We'll see what next time brings. The 2nd picture is from the other young lady who's piss I missed, further out in the lot.

IMG_7659.JPG

IMG_7660.JPG

Edited by Starks2010
Was not finished.
  • Like 4
32 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Brilliant,i hope you captured some footage..i would rub the tissues on my willy.:11_blush:

My video came out dark and too far, you can see something going on though. I'll get it right. I may just have to focus on the van and bus because there is more than enough light there. The tissue is still damp. 

• Like 2