Question of the day

Grizzly Man

• 2 weeks later...

I love them! Especially running my fingers through them & braiding if possible. 

The first is one of my favorite bearded men, Neil Fallon of Clutch (kick-ass band!) and the second is the look I typically favor -long hair & a bushy beard. He reminds me of a stylish version of my fave bang-buddy from back in the day.1_16603533.JPGluca_sguazzini_long-hair-and-full-beard.

44 minutes ago, Anita Bidet said:

I love them! Especially running my fingers through them & braiding if possible. 

The first is one of my favorite bearded men, Neil Fallon of Clutch (kick-ass band!) and the second is the look I typically favor -long hair & a bushy beard. He reminds me of a stylish version of my fave bang-buddy from back in the day.1_16603533.JPGluca_sguazzini_long-hair-and-full-beard.

I dont have the long hair but my beard is longer. I love it when woman ask to touch it amd say how soft it is. Just a little lova and attention ladies lol ?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My man's beard is like the one bore by guys from India, the kind of beard that looks like female pubic hairs:')

It's really long, I mean no less than 3 - 4  inches when left to herself all curdled, and up to 8 if pulled straight

He got moustache too, and his hairs reach his waist (and are FUCKING softer than silk, he damned motherfucker:'))

Many warlocks shave their heads completely, other clans focus more on a wild image

• Like 1
  • Love 1