Female Piss Puddle Picture

Early Sunday morning I returned to the lot near clubs and a hookah lounge where I have been successful at pee sightings. I posted up facing the row of 5 vans which usually had pissy napkins between them. I thought the night was going to be a bust, it was a sausage fest. Only dudes were taking leaks between the vans and all the wet spots there came from penis's (yuuuuck, lol) At about 4:10am I was heading out of the parking lot when I noticed a gold Toyota Camry with the driver door open and a lady squatting, tucked closely between the door jam and the inside of the door. Initially I was passing the rear of the car where I saw her, I circled around to the front of the car where I saw the outside of the door and her feet in pissing position. 

It took her quite sometime to leave so I could get a closer look. It appeared she was waiting on a friend. Passing by I saw a small puddle, no tissue. Eventually the friend came and they left. She left a nice sized puddle, most of which pooled under the car. I pulled in the parking spot, opened my driver door, and examined the puddle.

Enjoy the picture. 

IMG_7554.JPG

• Like 4