Filming yourself peeing

Be confident in yourself. There is no such thing as 'nobody will like it', there will always be guys or girls enjoying it. Especially on this place when it comes to a lady peeing :D And you'll probably like your own stuff too.

As for successfully filming it depends on a few things. Use the light on your phone but be aware that in darkness you can be seen from quite a distance. Try to find a place to lean your camera/phone against so you won't have to hold it with one hand and you can actually see more. Filming a wetting from your point of view with a cam in one hand makes it much harder to give a good view of whats happening i guess(i'm no expert in wetting). If you are not sure if you are in perfect view set up the camera and take a little test run: start filming and try to find the position that gives a good view. Check it and if it's alright go for it. Check the memory and the battery on your phone to ensure you can actually film. As i sometimes film myself peeing in different scenarios i've learned those things with the battery and memory the hard way...sucks when everything went just as you planned while fulfilling a request just to find out that the camera stopped recording before it even really began.

Have fun with it and feel free to express yourself on here, give details and share your passion. I'm sure it will be appreciated on here, i definitely will! :)

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

@chubbybirb999 There are lots of people out there with different views, but I believe on here most people would love to see you pee.   If there are any that don't appreciate any particular body shape/size, then that is their loss and they should just ignore the post.   If you do get any negative feedback, then let Admin know as that is not acceptable and take it as being that person's opinion and be comfortable with yourself - as I said before, if they don't appreciate you then that is their loss.   There are many videos about which feature ladies over a large age range and body shape/size.   Each has their own appreciative audience.

• Like 2

You guys are all absolutely lovely :) I seriously appreciate every comment and bit of encouragement! And glad to see you guys have a much better view of bigger ladies than most people I have known

I’m not entirely sure if my confidence will ever be at the stage I can film myself but if I do, I’d share it here first xP 

I wish I had the opportunity to indulge this fetish properly but it’s impossible for me at the moment. Maybe filming some experiences can be the step forward into participating with actual people. Maybe. A girl can dream, huh?

• Like 4
On 19 November 2017 at 4:56 PM, chubbybirb999 said:

Hi guys, this is less a story and more a bit of a query but yeah. Last week I had an accident coming home from University. I knew I was going to pee myself long before it happened and I deliberated for a long time filming it. 

When the accident did finally occur I decided on the last moment to attempt to capture it on camera. It didn’t go so well, the light was a bit off and you didn’t see much. Has anyone had any experience managing to film this kind of thing?

also I worry deeply that even if I did film myself, nobody would like the content as I am unfortunatley not a lovely slim thing I always see in other such videos. Being a bigger lady seems to be such a hindrance on top of another difficult fetish to find. 

So yeah. Anyone have any advice for me? If not, I can just post the accident in more detail if anyone is interested?

Hi I'd love it if you shared that. Makes no difference about your size or shape, I'm no thin guy myself. Personally I think bigger ladies are sexy and it turns me on thinking of your accident. I'm definitely interested :)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 23/11/2017 at 9:08 PM, chubbybirb999 said:

You guys are all absolutely lovely :) I seriously appreciate every comment and bit of encouragement! And glad to see you guys have a much better view of bigger ladies than most people I have known

I’m not entirely sure if my confidence will ever be at the stage I can film myself but if I do, I’d share it here first xP 

I wish I had the opportunity to indulge this fetish properly but it’s impossible for me at the moment. Maybe filming some experiences can be the step forward into participating with actual people. Maybe. A girl can dream, huh?

If you feel able then go for it, personally I think curvy ladies are so sexy and you are who you are. I'm not thin myself so I understand but just enjoy your fantasies ?

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser
2 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

You guys have all been so reassuring. Once I get the time and the flat to myself for a couple of hours I think I’ll go for it :)

Absolutely go for it. Love to see it. My wife Bonnie is also a substantial women and I prefer her that way. It's positively sexy to me and always has been. Women of all shapes/sizes are beautiful and the best ones of all are the ones who enjoy peeing, showing it off, and pleasuring their lovers with the golden nectar. bonniepeesoutside023.thumb.jpg.f04d65ac37476b8fa87090b130339019.jpgbonniecar002234.jpg.5a8fe5f461a2209c077ec928a531fd58.jpg

Bonnie peeing outside and by car

Edited by UnabashedUser
Guest UnabashedUser
On 11/23/2017 at 4:08 PM, chubbybirb999 said:

If you ever get to West Texas Bonnie and I would love to engage in wet  sports  with you.

@chubbybirb999, of course, you could always experiment and film yourself in a number of scenarios without any intention of sharing it.  You can review them yourself and then it is entirely your call whether you want to share.   Naturally, we would love to see, but it has to be your own choice.   Of course once you share one or two and get some positive comments then you may be encouraged to share more.  :) 

• Like 1
On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 2:08 PM, chubbybirb999 said:

Maybe filming some experiences can be the step forward into participating with actual people. Maybe. A girl can dream, huh?

Filming yourself is probably the best first step to become more comfortable with your fetish. With digital technology, there's no excuse to not get a lot of practice in front of the camera. You can always edit out what you don't want to show and crop the parts you don't like. And, if you choose to share, you'd surely make some fellow very happy. Not only girls can dream, you know.

On November 19, 2017 at 11:56 AM, chubbybirb999 said:

Hi guys, this is less a story and more a bit of a query but yeah. Last week I had an accident coming home from University. I knew I was going to pee myself long before it happened and I deliberated for a long time filming it. 

When the accident did finally occur I decided on the last moment to attempt to capture it on camera. It didn’t go so well, the light was a bit off and you didn’t see much. Has anyone had any experience managing to film this kind of thing?

also I worry deeply that even if I did film myself, nobody would like the content as I am unfortunatley not a lovely slim thing I always see in other such videos. Being a bigger lady seems to be such a hindrance on top of another difficult fetish to find. 

So yeah. Anyone have any advice for me? If not, I can just post the accident in more detail if anyone is interested?

Hi chubbybird,

I have filmed myself peeing, which some have seen, and most members where don't really mind of the person's weight. I believe it's more the action and the guts it takes to film yourself. If it can help, I was more affraid of beeing recognized by facial, so that nothing bad happens specially being on the internet. That being said, do what makes you feel comfortable. ;-)

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Hi chubbybird,

I have filmed myself peeing, which some have seen, and most members where don't really mind of the person's weight. I believe it's more the action and the guts it takes to film yourself. If it can help, I was more affraid of beeing recognized by facial, so that nothing bad happens specially being on the internet. That being said, do what makes you feel comfortable. ;-)

Totally agree! For me i may not be the most endowed male on here but i find it very arousing sharing my pictures of myself. All comments have been very positive. As long as you enjoy it go for it. 

• Like 1
On 2017-11-19 at 8:56 AM, chubbybirb999 said:

Once it’s posted online good luck removing it completely, I have a vid or two floating around the web of my sex party days, I haven’t found them but that don’t mean nothin, (prior to wetting and fetishes)

On 2017-11-24 at 4:48 PM, Grizzly Man said:

Girl it will be sexy! Peeing in panties, panties off, squatting, standing, inside or outside. It will be sexy!

If you do it, go thru the clothes first, in styles or types that is hard to find online . Almost like bound2burst

• Like 1