The Piss Empire - Part V

Hey, just wanted to say I've been following this story ever since I first read it on literotica years ago, and I gotta say, this is truly one of the best (continuing) piss fiction stories i've ever read. Your stories are great because it gives me the sense that the world has this erotic piss-fetish culture, but that's only a part of this big world. A lot of stories seem to revolve around just piss, and the world just feels like some cardboard backdrop, which is fine, but your stories really immerse yourself into a world, which makes the piss scenes feel all the more better because it's like a highlight from a novel you love to read. It's definitely up there in my all time favourites, along with the DnD piss fic made by leaky_one back in the day which I never saw her complete. 

Anyway, love the story, characters, world and your writing style! Looking forward to the rest, honestly when it comes to piss fic your story is the only one I look for regularly with updates!

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

This was the best one, by the way. 

Do you really, REALLY want a "bad" notification?

You are a bit afraid. It can be felt (I'm a witch after all)

This story (and the one who wrote it) has something deeply fascinating, visceral yet not disturbing. My man also is a novelist, though it is very difficult to actually have one's novel get published these days, more then ever if it is filled with accusation toward both "The State and The Church". I am quite used to fictional pissing stories, and very rarely they got this smooth sensation even in presence of really naughty pissing.

Usually, arousal is built through aggressive and overly-brazen behaviours, like a food cooked with too much salt to hide inherent lack of flavour. YOU managed to avoid all of that. You really are gifted. 

Do NOT be afraid. This chapter is great but somehow "shy", is a spiritual feature. It's not the words or the style, it is YOU. In previous chapters, you were more full-frontal.

WE love you. Display your power.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...