Girls' Night 2: Jennifer's Story

• 2 months later...
On 11/18/2017 at 9:48 PM, wetwulf said:

I had a secret that I wasn’t sharing with the ladies. It is true that since my pregnancy, my bladder isn’t what it used to be. It is also true that some of my accidents weren’t accidents, and it is definitely true that I enjoyed each of them, starting with the very first one.

I was with my husband, shopping for baby items. I was close to full-term at this point, and so the pressure on my bladder was common. I had managed to mostly avoid accidents, but lately I was cutting it close. As we were walking through the store, I felt it coming as the baby moved.

“Babe, I’ve got to pee,” I said. We weren’t close to the bathroom as I said this, and both me and my husband looked around to see how far we would have to walk.

“It’s at the front of the store,” he said. “Can you make it?”

“I don’t know,” I said. “I mean, I guess I’ll have to try.” He took me by the arm and led me towards the bathrooms while pushing our cart. I was close to telling him to just leave it because it was slowing us down, but it was already filled with stuff. We did our best to get to the front end of the store, but as we got closer I could feel the pressure growing. The baby moved again, and I gasped as a small spurt warmed the gusset of my panties just a little bit.

“What?” my husband asked. “What’s wrong?”

“I just peed a little,” I said. “We’ve got to hurry, or I’m going to piss all over the floor.” I quickened my steps as he continued to follow me and push the cart. We finally reached the front of the store, and just as I saw the bathroom doors I could also see a bright yellow chain across both bathrooms with signs that read “Closed for cleaning. Please use other restrooms.” I groaned and looked at my husband desperately. “What do we do now?”

“Can you make it back to the other bathrooms in the back?” He asked. I started to answer, but another wave of pressure hit and I stood tall, squeezing my legs together.

“No,” I said, “there’s no way. What am I going to do? I’m seriously about to move that chain and go in there anyway.”

“You can’t do that, sweetie,” he said. “Let’s make our way back to the other bathrooms, and if you can’t make it we’ll figure something out.”

“What?” I asked, annoyed. “What will we figure out?”

“I don’t know,” he said. “Just try your best to make it, and then we won’t have to figure it out.” I groaned again, but we started towards the back of the store. We didn’t make it very far, though, before I felt another wave of pressure and the baby moved again. I kept back a spurt this time, but it was clear I would not be as successful the next time.

“I can’t do this,” I said, feeling close to tears. My husband stopped and looked at me, and then he looked around as if he was trying to find something. He nudged my arm and led me down an aisle through the women’s clothing section, grabbed a few random items off of racks, like a gown and some shirts, and then we stopped at the changing rooms. “Umm…what are we doing?” I asked.

“It’s not the bathroom, but it’s the closest I could get,” he whispered. I was about to protest until the baby moved again and I felt another warm spurt. “Look, babe, I know it’s not ideal, but it’s this or you piss yourself out here in front of everybody.” He handed me the clothes, and the concerned but determined look on his face was enough to convince me. I had no other choice.

There was no attendant at the counter but the doors were all opened, so I stepped into one of the changing rooms, and I couldn’t help but giggle as I saw that the bench along the back wall of the room was covered with a thick black cushion. My bladder screamed again, and I dropped the clothes onto the floor turned around to place my bottom on the soft seat. I didn’t even bother with my panties as I just sat back and relaxed.

Seconds later, a hot flow of pee filled my panties. I could feel it spray through the gusset of my panties and soak into the cushion under me with a warm, tingling comfort that made me sigh. It was also making me quite horny as it gently swirled around my pussy and clitoris and warmed my bottom. I reached down and slid the crotch of my panties aside and squirted the last bit of my pee right into the cushion, licking my lips at the warm spray against my inner thighs and vagina. It was over too soon, though, and I stood up to survey the damage. The cushion was only a slightly darker shade of black around where I was sitting. You would have to be looking for it to notice something.

I straightened my skirt and walked out of the changing room, leaving the clothes on the floor. I grinned at my husband and his face reddened a bit as he also smiled. I stepped up to him and touched his arm. “Feel better?” he asked.

“I do,” I said. “Thank you. Let’s check out and get out of here.” Then I leaned closer and nibbled his ear before whispering, “My panties are soaked, and I need a good reason to take them off.”

Later, after we checked out and took everything to the car, he drove us to the back parking lot where no one was around, and I slid my wet panties off. He watched me, licking his lips eagerly. “Come on,” he said, “let’s get out.” I smiled as we opened our doors.

We walked to the back of the car and he took a moment to look out at the view of the mountains behind the store. But he was also leaning against the trunk and unzipping his fly. I walked to him and placed my back against his chest and soon my skirt was up and his hands were touching me beneath it, feeling and caressing my vulva. It didn’t take me long to get wet again as I felt first his finger and then the tip of his penis touch the back of my pussy. I lifted my hips and butt the best I could until he entered me and I moaned. He kissed the back of my neck and reached around to caress my breasts.

“Easy,” I said. “They’re sore.” He whispered Okay and we continued to writhe and move together, me rocking my hips gently and he lifting his pelvis. I could feel my climax getting close, but I could also feel the familiar pressure building in my bladder. I wasn’t sure how bad it was until another wave came over me as my husband’s thrusts grew quicker. “Umm, I kind of have to pee again,” I said.

“Okay,” he said and stopped thrusting.

“No, no, don’t stop,” I said. He laughed.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“I mean I really want to fuck you right now, and if we stop I might lose it, so please, don’t stop.” He chuckled again and grabbed me by the hips as we continued. I moaned again as he continued to enter me, each thrust a little deeper than the last. I was getting closer and closer to coming, so I placed my hands behind me onto his thighs and moved quicker and quicker, feeling his penis pulse inside of me with each thrust. He grunted and I knew it wouldn’t be much longer. As my climax built, I felt a wave of pressure and the baby moved again. I cried out and just let go.

Immediately, my warm pee flowed out of me, all over my thighs, and down over my husband’s penis. I could feel it flowing under me, soaking his jeans and the back of my skirt, but he didn’t stop thrusting and I didn’t stop moving. He finally groaned and I could feel his penis pulse again and again as he ejaculated inside of me while my warm pee trickled out and soaked our crotches.

When we were finished, I leaned back against him and he kissed my neck and shoulders again. “I love you so much,” he said.

“I love you, too,” I answered.

After this experience, each time I had to pee I would simply find a way to let it out. A few times, I let myself get as desperate as I was in the store, and then find a quiet or secluded place to just let my warm pee trickle down my legs or sit in a cushioned seat somewhere and feel it warm my bottom. My husband and I repeated the wet sex one night when we stepped outside naked onto our back deck and he sat on a chair as I straddled his lap, again facing away from him, and again I had to pee and just let it go when I climaxed. This time, though, when I finished, he said he couldn’t go because he had to pee, as well. So I scooted forward in the seat and said, “Go ahead.” I felt his warm urine against my back, hot and wet, and I turned around and knelt down to let it soak my breasts.

“Oh my god, that’s so fucking hot,” he said and continued to spray his hot urine all over my chest. I rubbed it into my nipples and felt it trickle down my tummy to my vagina and slipped a finger inside myself. “Let’s go to the bed,” he said. In spite of my wetness and our nudity, he was able to pick me up and carry me to the bed. I laid down and turned on my side, exposing my ass and very ready pussy to him. He pressed his warm body against my back as we spooned, and he was soon inside of me, thrusting madly this time, panting and groaning. I was surprised when I came again and dribbled more pee all over the bed and us as we cried out together and he again ejaculated inside of me.

We fell asleep just like that, wet and messy but comfortable in each other’s arms.

I love a good pee related sex story <3

• Thanks 1