On November 16, 2017 at 4:38 PM, Remi said:

Would love to hear more details about the 2 locations, especially the carpet!

There was several long chairs, nothing interesting, just needed to go.

The last night we were there, we stepped out drinking in the resort. Me and my best friend were very drunk, like the advance stages I would say, on our way back we needed to pee so bad that we ended up going to a show stage with and altar type which had a big red carpet in the back and we just released there. Honestly, we would of never made it back. I just wanted it to end before we got caught but we were quite full and then the caroet was quite full after lolol

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

@Sephora That is fantastic.  By a long chair, do you mean like a sun lounger by the pool or something, where you peed sat on the chair and the pee ran through the chair onto the grass or concrete below?   Or was it some kind of adsorbent chair?

Love the idea of you sneaking into the back of a stage and peeing with your friend on the carpet.   So are you corrupting her or is she corrupting you?

I remember peeing on a beach lounger at a holiday resort.   I was reading a book and relaxing and I didn't want to bother getting up.  I looked around and nobody was taking any particular notice of me, so I just peed in my beach shorts.   It was on some grass, so the pee went straight through and disappeared into the grass.  I've also done similar in a lounger by a pool where the pee went through the material of the lounger onto the tiled poolside.

• Like 1

@Sephora That is great that you peed through the chair onto concrete, so it would be visible for anyone to see.   Love that you peed in the pool many times - and it is great that you've found someone else who likes peeing away from the toilet so that you can share the fun.   Keep the stories coming!

Your husband is very lucky as well!

9 hours ago, Alfresco said:

@Sephora That is great that you peed through the chair onto concrete, so it would be visible for anyone to see.   Love that you peed in the pool many times - and it is great that you've found someone else who likes peeing away from the toilet so that you can share the fun.   Keep the stories coming!

Your husband is very lucky as well!

Why thank you, he's the one that wanted a GS at first, i was more just randomly peeing outdoor and he got excited about it and wanted to try it out.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Sephora said:

he's the one that wanted a GS at first,

I'm sure he was!   He is just lucky that you were willing to oblige.  My wife indulges me occasionally, but I would love it if she would enjoy peeing outside regularly.

• Like 1