Just curious

Around 13. Posted my first experiences somewhere on here, mostly peeing in the basement of an apartment building. It was probably the thrill of doing something that is forbidden / taboo and is considered disgusting that made me enjoy it.

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I think I was in my Tweens when I first started peeing for fun. The thing I find interesting about that is that 1) That was pre-internet, and 2) I lived in a rural area with no outside influence to get me into it. It was truly just a pee-fetish for the sake of being a pee-fetish. I remember when my jeans would get full of holes my mom would throw them away. I'd dig em out of the trash and they'd become my pee-jeans! I'd spend all day out running around doing whatever I was doing peeing in them. I'd keep them stashed away somewhere as long as I could before I'd throw em out and wait for the next 'new' pair to get thrown away. 

Back then it was the same interest I have today - It was that naughty feeling of having a dirty little secret along with the pleasures of being wet, warm, and let's face it - horny. haha. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

For me it started when I was 15 just finished middle school, and I heard about how a friend of mine peed through the bars onto a park bathroom floor it was closed, and I thought that sounds like it would be really fun. I a few days later walked to a park bathroom by myself after drinking lots of water, the bathroom was open I walked next to the urinal started peeing on the floor, peeing on the wall, and seeing how big of a pee puddle I could make there I kept on peeing while walking around the tiny bathroom seeing how much of the space I could cover with my pee, and while doing that I thought, this is really fun, naughty, taboo, fun, exciting, adrenaline rushing, thrilling peeing on this floor, and this is also making me horny. From then on I realized I had a naughty pee fetish and my life just got better from there. I have always looked back on how fun and exciting that park bathroom floor peeing was and have enjoyed naughty peeing ever sense.  

• Like 3

Depends: Peeing for fun - or for pleasure?
The first incident of my peeing for fun and not just to get rid of some waste fluids I can recall must have been at the age of 4 or 5. I and a friend of mine peed at the backside of a small wooden hut that someone had build next to sand box - this was the entire playground that was available at that time to the kids in the area I lived - and playing with out streams.

But this was only for fun. It had no sexual connotation.
This started for me in puberty, dunno how old I was back then, I'd say in the typical age.
The first case I remember was when I was walking the woods alone, of the tracks, and found a half buried carpet (no, there was no corpse in it :p ). I always kind of wondered how it would be to piss on a carpet, and since at that time I actually DID had to pee, I took the liberty and tested it.

Oh, and at about this time I once saw a somewhat arty, black and white picture of a women in a catsuit standing upright, legs apart, peeing. (As it turned out it was a picture in an article about the French artist Gilles Berquet, who tends to make such pictures).
If you care to see it, it was -> this one
(A different and less creepy version can be found -> here.)

All of this good me hooked. And so, here I am. ;)

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2017 at 11:13 AM, Peeonme20 said:

How old were you when you started peeing for fun? What was your first experience?

It must have been from the earliest of times. I didn't take it seriously until I was much older. :p

What really got me started was, when in my early/mid-twenties, I went hiking with a young woman who had few inhibitions about when and where to pee. You could say she "wet" my interest.

• 7 months later...

I realized I liked this sort of thing in middle school when my schedule was super weird and I'd have to hold my pee for really long periods of time and I slowly realized I kind of enjoyed it. I started having competitions with myself to try and hold it until i would finish the walk home from school and it kind of lead from there.