Sophie    1,041

Peeing for fun? About 15-16. My first experiences were deliberately wetting myself and peeing in the bathroom sink.

fannywatcher    1,661

Like many boys,i think we had fun trying to wee up walls the highest,or fill bottles the most.When youre under 10 you think your willy is just for fun.Which it is i guess?

steve25805    32,397

My first experience of peeing for fun was pissing on my bedroom carpet as a kid - and letting my sister do it!

• Love 1

Remi    82

Around 13. Posted my first experiences somewhere on here, mostly peeing in the basement of an apartment building. It was probably the thrill of doing something that is forbidden / taboo and is considered disgusting that made me enjoy it.

Edited by Remi

Anita Bidet    33

I started as a really young kid; loved peeing while sitting in the water's edge at the beach or standing knee-deep & letting if out before getting fully into the water, plus pissing through my swimsuit in the shower afterwards. Around the same time, not sure which came first- friends & I would sometimes take baths together & we'd watch each other stand up & pee. The naughtiness of it was definitely a motivating factor..

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Sroodtuo    5

I think I was in my Tweens when I first started peeing for fun. The thing I find interesting about that is that 1) That was pre-internet, and 2) I lived in a rural area with no outside influence to get me into it. It was truly just a pee-fetish for the sake of being a pee-fetish. I remember when my jeans would get full of holes my mom would throw them away. I'd dig em out of the trash and they'd become my pee-jeans! I'd spend all day out running around doing whatever I was doing peeing in them. I'd keep them stashed away somewhere as long as I could before I'd throw em out and wait for the next 'new' pair to get thrown away. 

Back then it was the same interest I have today - It was that naughty feeling of having a dirty little secret along with the pleasures of being wet, warm, and let's face it - horny. haha. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

peeholder25    8

When I was really little I always peed in the tub during my baths. Even if my sister was in the tub with me. I don't think she ever knew. 

• Love 1