Back from south

Welcome back, Sephora. Of course, you missed a lot of golden moments here. Although I'm not sure that, in your absence, maybe we were the ones losing out the most.

Shall we expect a few stories from the beaches of Jamaica?

2 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Hi Sephora!Nice holiday!Only thing really,is Vikka has re-surfaced.:15_yum:

I am not following you on the vikka. Fill me in please.

1 hour ago, glad1 said:

Welcome back, Sephora. Of course, you missed a lot of golden moments here. Although I'm not sure that, in your absence, maybe we were the ones losing out the most.

Shall we expect a few stories from the beaches of Jamaica?

Not today, i am too busy but soon i will talk about my trip.

10 minutes ago, Sephora said:

I am not following you on the vikka. Fill me in please.

Some where between two and three years ago this little Swedish girl named Vikka came onto the scene.  She is at this time something like 22 years of age.  She lives in a little village just outside Stockholm.

She suffers from a Bi-poler disorder which she explained quite well in her old profile, but that has disappeared with the changes in the software.

When she was up she told some of the most titillating personal accounts of her Pee interaction with her friends, really HOT.  She is a Lesbian so her accounts are always with other girls.  Many time she suffers depression and is not around because of it.

Boy, is she could just come back and tell of some of her personal accounts since she has been absent, they would really be HOT! 

• Like 1