• 4 weeks later...

Ah aha ha ahaha!!! Don't know why but your stories always make me happee. They're funny, and the way they are written is funny too. I imagine you like a human-sized male fairy, cheeky and kinky but goodhearted :6_smile:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 12/12/2017 at 11:21 AM, spywareonya said:

Ah aha ha ahaha!!! Don't know why but your stories always make me happee. They're funny, and the way they are written is funny too. I imagine you like a human-sized male fairy, cheeky and kinky but goodhearted :6_smile:

Wow that's awesome you're so tuned into who I am. I respect you for that. You are pretty good at telling my personality by how I describe myself in stories. I like that you get joy from reading about my naughty peeing adventures. There is something I love about peeing where I'm not supposed to that gives me a good feeling which is a lot of feelings at once: an adreneline rush, a good feeling of defying authority, a feeling of freedom, an improvement of my mood, and a sexual arousal I gain from doing the naughty peeing. I love it. I like that you understand me well. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 13.11.2017 at 1:54 PM, sillyme said:

On my way home from work I just peed in an elevator a few hours ago. It was one of those with a metal floor. It was an elevator for a parking garage that has no cameras. I rode it to the bottom level of the garage saw as it was late at night no one was nearby in that level. I waited for the doors to close. I realized no one was on that floor of the garage so it wasn't going to open soon without me pushing the button. It won't open on a different floor with out going up first. I unzipped my pants and let out a wee peeing on the floor of the elevator letting my beautiful yellow pee hit the metal floor and make a noise. I kept on letting it out making a large puddle on the floor, until the last drops. Then I put it back in zipped my pants up, rode the elevator back to street level and headed on to the bus. Now I'm really horny thinking of this fun adventure. 

Nice story!

Could you make a photo or video of this charming event next time? :)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I did this a couple of months ago.   It was an underground parking area with a lift to the shopping.  It was only one level below ground, so most people used the ramp or stairs.  I went into the lift, checked nobody was approaching, allowed the doors to close but didn't press any button.  I figured that I had time to pee before anyone approached on that level and that if anyone called the lift then I'd have time to put it away and zip up before the lift made it to the next floor and the doors opened.   I unzipped and peed a nice puddle right in the middle of the lift floor, then zipped up again and opened the doors and left the puddle behind.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 6 months later...

I like it when I’m alone in a lift going the “wrong” direction.  That is, going up in a multi-storey car park or hotel, or going down to underground parking.  People rarely join the lift in those situations so there’s an opportunity for mischief.  I’ve left many a puddle .. on carpet, metal and tile ... and always walk away smiling with that little buzz.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:40 PM, Sexismygod said:

I like it when I’m alone in a lift going the “wrong” direction.  That is, going up in a multi-storey car park or hotel, or going down to underground parking.  People rarely join the lift in those situations so there’s an opportunity for mischief.  I’ve left many a puddle .. on carpet, metal and tile ... and always walk away smiling with that little buzz.

Wow, naughty!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

@petal123Holy shit, that's an incredible experience. I want to try elevator peeing but haven't found a good opportunity yet! It seems so thrilling 😄 And I hope the pee ended up frozen, that would be funny hehe 💛 I kinda wish you took a picture but my imagination will suffice for now. Like you said; next time 😉 

• Like 1