wetmanjf

How many guys pee in the shower?

pee01    115

I pee in shower all the time. I love sound hitting shower floor. Sometimes I am hard and let it go on the floor. 

tompee    47

Whats your preferred pee position? 

Lying on back with feet in air good

20171027_005027.jpg

• Like 2

terryboy    0

I like that position too tompee The warm piss just sprays back down all over you Like a "selfie" golden shower

tompee    47

Mainy home shower terryboy but have done it once in gym changing rooms when nobody around. So you like doing same thing and position?

frose192    2

I pee in the shower almost every time I shower.  The only exception is if my wife is also in the bathroom (at the sink or whatever) because she doesn't share my interest in peeing.

tompee    47

Hi frose

Always good peeing in the shower even if your partner is not into it. There are plenty of us who are and enjoy people seeing us

Must post another image soon. ...

frose192    2

I agree tompee, there's a definite satisfaction to it.  And the choices of how to pee...

On the walls, in the air while laying down, on my stomach...the choices are plenty!

• Like 1

tompee    47

Yep...lots of ways. And i like most ofthe ones you mention.  Laying down always good. Whats your favourite? 

frose192    2

If I had to pick, I'd say pissing on my stomach while standing up because I can rub it over my stomach and pretend like someone just peed on me.

• Like 1

tompee    47

That sounds good and obviously you enjoy. I like to lay in bath with legs slightly in air and pee towards my face and let it go all over my body.

Remi    86

And when you look at it from an economical standpoint it also saves water. So if you want to convince someone to pee in the shower say it's for mother nature.

tompee    47

I think your right. We have to be more green as they say these days. Good way of helping the planet

tompee    47

Saving water. ...starting to fill the bath. .

20180101_160851.jpg

tompee    47

Will fill that bath sooner if more people join in....