Measurements

F.W

3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

People take their stress out onto others

You must help them understand that is not the right way to solve problems

I tend to think they project their insecurities into others. Like you said it's not the propper thing to do 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I tend to think they project their insecurities into others. Like you said it's not the propper thing to do 

I slowly trip toward a lifeview where there aren't enemies, only friends that still had to make up their minds about we all are

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

I slowly trip toward a lifeview where there aren't enemies, only friends that still had to make up their minds about we all are

I get that. I like to think that an unknown person to me is a friend that I haven't met yet

• Love 1
11 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I get that. I like to think that an unknown person to me is a friend that I haven't met yet

I ackonwledge some will need fights and reflections before turning to friends

But I sincerely look forward to achieve the change

Now, for measurements, as the topic says… how long is you cock? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH from the pics it's yummy!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I ackonwledge some will need fights and reflections before turning to friends

But I sincerely look forward to achieve the change

Now, for measurements, as the topic says… how long is you cock? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH from the pics it's yummy!!!

Hahaha it's not that long. Its between 6 and 6 1/2 inches. I just call it 6 hahahah

Edited by speedy3471
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 2:31 AM, speedy3471 said:

Hahaha it's not that long. Its between 6 and 6 1/2 inches. I just call it 6 hahahah

It's 6,66 inches!!!

Ahahahahahahhaha the cock of the beast ahhahhahaha

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahahahahahaa

I can't really complain of my man's measures but I have to admit my pussy is quite deep ahahahahah

I also like to use his cock to fathom other girl's pussies HAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

How can you 'measure' something so good? 

If you know what to do to someone, the feeling is all that matters, no need to label it with a 'measurement' 

Maigh will tell me when things aren't working, and we'll change positions, sometimes a couple of times until 'I get it right' then proceed to a mutually satisfying conclusion. You can lay bets that we are not thinking about how big it is, or how long it is, lol. 

I know that ladies come in different sizes, with Mary, some positions I could touch bottom, bumping the cervix must be uncomfortable judging on the expressions I remember. Maigh appears to be bottomless, and no, I don't mean walking about with just a tee shirt on.

Just enjoy being with the person you're with, don't complicate things by creating self conscious body images that get in the way.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

If you know what to do to someone, the feeling is all that matters, no need to label it with a 'measurement' 

Maigh will tell me when things aren't working, and we'll change positions, sometimes a couple of times until 'I get it right' then proceed to a mutually satisfying conclusion. You can lay bets that we are not thinking about how big it is, or how long it is, lol. 

I know that ladies come in different sizes, with Mary, some positions I could touch bottom, bumping the cervix must be uncomfortable judging on the expressions I remember. Maigh appears to be bottomless, and no, I don't mean walking about with just a tee shirt on.

Just enjoy being with the person you're with, don't complicate things by creating self conscious body images that get in the way.

I am sure, gun to the head, that Fanny was simply taking this a playful game

You know he likes to analize stuff

Obviously feelings are ALL that matters

For your woman being bottomless, I don't know why but it kind sounded both erotic and spiritual to me

A black hole pussy

Like a motherly abyss

Wow...

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I am sure, gun to the head, that Fanny was simply taking this a playful game

You know he likes to analize stuff

I know, no malice intended. Just noticed that this was a thread from last year too.

17 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

For your woman being bottomless, I don't know why but it kind sounded both erotic and spiritual to me

A black hole pussy

Like a motherly abyss

Wow...

Lol, she said thank you (I think). 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

I know, no malice intended. Just noticed that this was a thread from last year too.

Fanny has something harsh, in a positive and manly inferring of the word

Like he was a wild goat with matted hair: not for all tastes, but proud and marvellous to those who can understand it

Sometimes his posts sounds strange… but they have a unique taste

Thank you for trust

13 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

Lol, she said thank you (I think). 

You know the bottomless amount of respect I have for her

You know I never lie on these matters, not if she is involved

• Like 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Well said sir. I know I just enjoy the time I spend with my wife. And certain positions work better for her as well. 

I decided to ask because I was curious. Do you guys like larger measurements or smaller measurements in terms of the length of a girl's vulva. Like what do you find visually appealing?

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Riley said:

I decided to ask because I was curious. Do you guys like larger measurements or smaller measurements in terms of the length of a girl's vulva. Like what do you find visually appealing?

You know to be honest it doesn't matter to me. In fact I've never thought about it at all. Every women have a vagina and like their owners they are all diffrent and beautiful in their own way

2 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

You know to be honest it doesn't matter to me. In fact I've never thought about it at all. Every women have a vagina and like their owners they are all diffrent and beautiful in their own way

That's always my philosophy too🙂 as I said in my post about this in another thread. Every vulva is beautiful just like every other part of the body and that beauty is magnified by the person with those unique features. I do think it is interesting how much variation there is though😂🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Riley said:

That's always my philosophy too🙂 as I said in my post about this in another thread. Every vulva is beautiful just like every other part of the body and that beauty is magnified by the person with those unique features. I do think it is interesting how much variation there is though😂🤷‍♀️

O your totally right there, the variations are endless

I'm going to kind of answer my own question a little more in depth. For me every vulva I see as beautiful. They are all pieces of art that some of us carry upon ourselves and use every day. The variations that we see make each vulva unique in their own special way. Some people may have a vulva that's very long while others may not and they look very different but are just as beautiful. The human body is a wonderful machine and any part of it is just as beautiful as any part. 

For me, this philosophy still stands for penis's. Every penis is still slightly different in its own way and has unique, beautiful attributes that make it what it is. It is part of the human body and is still just as beautiful as the face or the legs, or the chest. Each one of us is unique in our own way and we have all of our lovely traits to share with the world, but in the end, we are all human, and that brings us together no matter what gender, race, religion, or anything people are. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Riley said:

I'm going to kind of answer my own question a little more in depth. For me every vulva I see as beautiful. They are all pieces of art that some of us carry upon ourselves and use every day. The variations that we see make each vulva unique in their own special way. Some people may have a vulva that's very long while others may not and they look very different but are just as beautiful. The human body is a wonderful machine and any part of it is just as beautiful as any part. 

For me, this philosophy still stands for penis's. Every penis is still slightly different in its own way and has unique, beautiful attributes that make it what it is. It is part of the human body and is still just as beautiful as the face or the legs, or the chest. Each one of us is unique in our own way and we have all of our lovely traits to share with the world, but in the end, we are all human, and that brings us together no matter what gender, race, religion, or anything people are. 

I was writing a Peefans Nation Anthem but I am afraid you had been quickier

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Riley said:

Very well said. I agree with you 100%