The Adventures Of Sophie Episode 3

Debbie paused for dramatic effect......  " Nikki, to make things even, you too will have your jeans and knickers ruined"   She paused , and whist we all nodded approvingly as we clearly were expected to do, I think everyone felt like me..that this seemed a bit anti-climactic, until Debbie continued;  "You will have your jeans and knickers ruined by having someone piss on them"   Now this just got a little bit more interesting, and there were a few murmurs, and a few smiles began to show on faces around the room. Debbie was quite the showwoman, and although she had paused again, it was apparent she hadn't finished.....and when she continued, she dropped her bombshell "whilst you are still wearing them".  Now there were gasps of shock, and a few peals of laughter too.  For myself I though this sounded both hilarious and exciting.  Michelle even did a fist pump "Yes" she said.

Nikki of course, protested, begged Debbie to show mercy or change her mind. But she was reminded, not just by Debbie, but by several of us, cruel lot that we are, that she had agreed to sign up to this. Renee, as her defence counsel, loyally joined Nikki in asking for clemency but thankfully Debbie was having none of it.

Debbie offered the opportunity to Michelle to do the honours and she eagerly accepted.  As I mentioned, we'd all been drinking plenty throughout the trial..especially Renee and Jessica as the defence and prosecution counsels, and Nikki as the defendant, but none of us had been holding back.  Michelle clearly needed to go, she was already holding her crotch..but she asked for us to wait just a few more minutes till she literally couldn't hold any longer.

Debbie refused to allow any of us to leave to go to the loo in case Michelle suddenly needed to go, though I had noticed that she and Jessica had nipped in whilst we, the jury, were deliberating I think Renee had been queuing too, but we finished our deliberations before the loo became free. Anyway having used the loo, Debbie  was in no 'danger' and it was easy for her to make that rule, selfish cow, but looking round the room  I saw a few concerned faces...Renee, Cassandra and indeed Sarah, I knew I could also really do with a wee and knew it would be tough, especially as we were about to watch a girl pissing, which we all knew would just make us need to go even more..hearing someone else get that wonderful relief, and hearing their wee-wee hissing out and seeing it too would be like torture...  but after years of practice, I was confident in my bladder control and determined not to wet my favourite knickers at any cost.

After only a couple of minutes Michelle announced she couldn't hold on a minute longer. Nikki was instructed to lie down on the ground, and then Cassandra and Sarah were instructed to hold down her arms and legs respectively.  Gingerly they made their way over and took up their positions.  Michelle was taking her time, building up the tension, but finally she slowly edged over, determined not to spill a drop of her precious cargo too soon,  and took up her position, standing, legs either side of Nikki's.   She hitched up her lovely yellow skirt, it was maybe an inch above knee length, and pulled her black thong to the side  revealing her landing strip of mousy blonde hair...(is it just me? I always find it interesting to look at other girl's bushes..are they totally shaved..is there a full bush..a landing strip or whatever?  I think it's just the nosiness in me.  Anyway Michelle was certainly well groomed. )

She announced ""I'm absolutely busting for a wee" followed up with a laughing  "and it's all for you Nikki.....here it comes"  It all happened very quickly.  Her pee-hole twitched and then with a "Oh fuck..oh the relief"   Michelle began to piss hard onto Nikki's light blue jeans.  Poor Nikki..if she'd had any idea of her punishment she would have perhaps chosen a different colour of wardrobe.  Michelle certainly had been bursting and there was a powerful hiss as her golden rain burst forth over Nikki's once pristine jeans.  Now if it had been me..and lets be honest I am a very naughty girl, I think I would have been tempted to 'accidentally' piss on Nikki's lovely white blouse. It would just have been too tempting. But that's just me. To her credit, and my disappointment, her jet of hot yellow piss was directed right at the crotch area of Nikki's light blue jeans.  A lovely dark patch appeared at the crotch and Michelle's aim was so accurate it really did look as though  Nikki had wet herself. Droplets of glistening piss dripped off the underside of the jeans as we watched fascinated. 

Nikki was saying 'that's enough surely' and when Michelle's stream stopped suddenly after maybe 20 seconds, Nikki looked hopeful. She started to thank Michelle, when Michelle asked Cass and Sarah to turn Nikki over. Gingerly they complied  "What about my carpet?" queried Cass but no-one wanted to stop the 'action' and she was ignored.    Now Michelle's hot yellow stream of wee was soaking the bottom area of Nikki's jeans.  It remained a really powerful jet of golden rain.  Nikki fills a pair of jeans nicely, and the jeans were tight and gave her a very sexy look.  I don't know if you have ever seen those wetlook videos where a model has a shower in her jeans...well this was just like one of those..only very localised.The backside of her jeans was a shiny wet, dark blue... testament to how desperate Michelle had been. I have to say it made Nikki look very sexy..and I'll be honest, her humiliation was turning me on too. My knickers were getting a little wet..but thankfully not with piss!  

Nikki's humiliation was increased by the fact that Debbie and Jessica were leaning in, pointing and laughing.  I think we all were loving it, but some of us were having to focus and concentrate on not wetting our knickers..but having used the loo, those two lucky girls could point and gloat and add to Nikki's embarrassment as much as they wanted.   Of course I didn't have a stopwatch, but I'd say maybe another 20 seconds of pissing later and Michelle managed to pause her stream again.  Nikki was instructed to remove her jeans.  Resignedly she peeled them off, revealing a lovely pair of light green, cotton, full knickers.  Within seconds Michelle resumed her piss and again with annoyingly accurate aim, had soaked the lovely panties and turned them a deep green. We could see through them now and it's clear that Nikki doesn't shave 'down there'.  I think she could tell we could now see through them as she went even redder.  Of course Michelle made her turn over, and she had just enough hot piss left to saok the back of the undies completely, leaving them a lovely shade of dark green..before finally finishing, leaving the knickers sodden wet and uncomfortable. It's bad enough if you have wet your own panties, but knowing that wetness you feel is someone else's piss..how awful for poor Nikki.  Of course I say 'how awful' but I was loving it.  .  Debbie and Jessica applauded.  My hands were in my crotch but I shared their sentiment. Michelle had soaked both garments..and for the final touch of shame, Nikki was forced to peel down the panties too, meaning we could all now see her bare bottom and pussy. How humiliating for her.  It's quite a guilty pleasure to see your female friends private areas..especially when you are a little bit bi, as I am, and especially when the friend is as sexy as Nikki. I tried not to stare, but I made sure I got a good long look at that large firm bottom, and her full-bushed pussy, and loved what I saw.

Michelle was looking like the cat that got the cream, and seemed happy with the outcome, so you may think that's the end of the story.  But let me put you right on that..there is a whole lot more to come and you just won't believe what happened next.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

It upsets me that this story hasn't had any replies or ratings yet.

I've only just had chance to read and I want to say I loved it! Really liked how the idea developed from soaking her jeans, to soaking them while they were still being worn. I also like how she turned Nikki over to get the other side.

Thank you!

• Love 1
  • 4 months later...