I think i got it..

F.W

After much viewing(and enjoying)much Japanese girls squat toilet pissing,i get why it excites me.I think theres an element of perceived vulnerablity,in a girl squatting,pissing,her whole slit on show,that beautiful female organ of reproduction and urination,in such a small elegant package,urine gushing from it.Knickers round her knees,oh my the vulnerability!Its a very complex issue of course,with many subtle elements,from seeing the girl enter the booth,to when she wipes and flushes.We love it dont we!:toilet:

image (91).jpg

Edited by fannywatcher

Sounds about right. When I was little, long before I figured out masturbation, I would "rub" myself until I experienced something that I later learned was an orgasm. In puberty, the first time I ejaculated, I thought I pissed. Somehow during my younger experiences, I came to associate taking a serious leak with a sexual experience. And of course, being around little girls who said they had to go to the bathroom, which I always enjoyed when we were all too little to hold it or feel shame pissing in front of each other, left me with this fetish.