How long do you hold it when desperation ?

If you drink lots of water or anything and start to need to go how long do you hold it for. On a scale of 1-10 How bad does it have to before you have to just go ? How many hours does it have to be before you have to just go ?

When has been the worst time you had to go and what did you do ? Can anyone tell you are desperation ? 

• Hot 1
  • 10 months later...

For me very variable. If I psychologically "can't" go or am distracted from thinking about going, social gathering, plane flight, etc, can be up to ten hours. On my own it is very different. On my own, my mind often quickly focuses  on the feelings in my bladder and penis. Then the bladder urging spasms quickly become increasingly unendurable. Usually this is intensely enjoyable for me. I have a sort of control method. I have learned how to voluntarily leak small volumes of pee, that are absorbed by my soft cotton slip briefs. These leaks take the worst off the spasms  and avoid flooding. These leaks take concentration, especially for successfully closing my bladder sphincter when my bladder still very full. This control has failed twice when I have been alone driving long distance and my concentation was necessarily on the road conditions and not on my bladder function and there was nowhere to stop. These were the "worst" times.  If I am desperate when there are people around, friends perhaps, not a formal gathering, I tend to clench my buttocks and upper thighs tightly together. This may be noticed.  Another useful desperation control for me is to squeeze and stroke my penis, through my trousers or hand in pocket, but the presence of any sort of company has me too scared of being found out to do it then. In the driving episodes all I could do was keep my sphincter as much partly closed as possible by bottom clenching in the hope the flow would stop before too large a volume  escaped. I got very wet shirt tail, soaking underpants, very visibly wet trousers and wet upholstery. Fortunately it was hot weather and there was seemingly unfrequented countryside when I did manage to stop. I was able to strip off and let the sun dry my wet skin and reduce the obvious wet of my trousers. Hope this is a suitable answer to pee01's very interesting question.

• Hot 1

Thanks for feedback information here.That is very true information you bring up. I am just interested in how long anyone holds it . Some can go longer than others and some like to hold it more than others. I like see and hear when they go .

On 10/18/2017 at 5:51 AM, pee01 said:

If you drink lots of water or anything and start to need to go how long do you hold it for. On a scale of 1-10 How bad does it have to before you have to just go ? How many hours does it have to be before you have to just go ?

When has been the worst time you had to go and what did you do ? Can anyone tell you are desperation ? 

So when I'm just at home I usually go when I have to go like a 5-6/10 on the pee scale xD if I'm out in public I usually go more frequently when I can. 

I've had a lot of really desperate times. One time I was watching a theater perform into the woods and at the end I really had to pee and was like literally about to wet myself and just ran out of the auditorium pretty much when it ended and went to the bathroom. I made it but was already peeing when I sat down on the toilet I really had to go. I'm pretty good at hiding that I need to pee until a certain point where then everyone knows. I hope I answered your question! 

• Like 1