Keeping one's child like innocence by naughty peeing

This is something I like to see, too. But, maybe more playful than naughty. And, it's best played with someone.

Sure, we'd pee places we're not supposed to, but no one and no property would be harmed. It's all in good, clean, wet fun. Sometimes we'd challenge each other for distance, duration or aim. Other times, we'd just like to put on a show for each other, then see where it leads.

For me, it's not getting over abuse. It's just one of my favorite forms of happiness. When I'm lucky, it's a favorite of someone else.

Edited by glad1
  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...
On 10/15/2017 at 4:11 AM, sillyme said:

Naughty Peeing keeps my young rebellious spirit alive. ... club dance floor, under a table, or hotel ...

Your naughty peeing theory: You may well be right!  I've felt for a long time that there may be a connection between pee and lost innocence, or innocence never experienced. .

club dance floor, under a table... dance floor sounds almost impossible for a guy to do discreetly, under a table sounds very doable (I have already peed on the side of a bar while sipping my drink) ... I've added "under a table" to my naughty "to do" list

I so wish I knew you!!! 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Peevert said:

Your naughty peeing theory: You may well be right!  I've felt for a long time that there may be a connection between pee and lost innocence, or innocence never experienced. .

club dance floor, under a table... dance floor sounds almost impossible for a guy to do discreetly, under a table sounds very doable (I have already peed on the side of a bar while sipping my drink) ... I've added "under a table" to my naughty "to do" list

I so wish I knew you!!! 

I want to get to know you too. I'm happy you've peed on the side of a bar while sipping a drink. I have peed under a table at a bar, in a restaurant, and on a cushy seat in a milkshake place. 

I'm so happy you're adding peeing under a table to your naughty list. Encouraging other people to do naughty peeing is fun, and turns me on. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/27/2018 at 3:58 AM, Peevert said:

Yeah, I've missed so many opportunities to pee under tables. Bars, restaurants... There's a particular bar where I want to strike first. :p

Go for it! Naughty peeing is so much fun.

9 hours ago, sillyme said:

Go for it! Naughty peeing is so much fun.

SillyMeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:17_heart_eyes::17_heart_eyes::17_heart_eyes:

OMG I'm so glad to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember all the funny talk we had months ago?! Hope to hear you soon!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, spywareonya said:

SillyMeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:17_heart_eyes::17_heart_eyes::17_heart_eyes:

OMG I'm so glad to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember all the funny talk we had months ago?! Hope to hear you soon!!! 

So good to hear a reply from you. I'm a 30 year old who still does naughty peeing regularly. I'd enjoy getting to know you more. Yes peeing on the floor is so fun!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, sillyme said:

So good to hear a reply from you. I'm a 30 year old who still does naughty peeing regularly. I'd enjoy getting to know you more. Yes peeing on the floor is so fun!

My various threads, more than anything "where would you see me pee" inthe pee-talk section, describes me a lot, stories of naugthy peeing, pics of me nude, and even informations about my life as a Witch

Call on me!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I don't think I've ever tried to pee on a dance floor but bars, restaurants, fast food joints ... I've had my fun at all of them.  I love the thrill of doing something like that while the people around me are simply oblivious.  In some cases, I've managed to pee for 30-45 seconds, leaving a significant puddle, without anyone even noticing.  Then I'm up and gone before they do.  ;)

• Hot 1
On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 5:19 PM, Sexismygod said:

I don't think I've ever tried to pee on a dance floor but bars, restaurants, fast food joints ... I've had my fun at all of them.  I love the thrill of doing something like that while the people around me are simply oblivious.  In some cases, I've managed to pee for 30-45 seconds, leaving a significant puddle, without anyone even noticing.  Then I'm up and gone before they do.  ;)

I peed on dancefloors but also standing in the places you said. And yes, it was marvellous. The point is all about the right way to face the vertical Surface to avoid strangers to understand what you are about!

• Like 1
  • Love 1