exhibitionist peeing your real stories of letting strangers see you pee

I have often peed in places where I know that women are about to walk past and would get a good view if they chose to look.  Usually it is something like an alley off a road and I might see a couple of women approaching, so I head into the alley and I always put my hand to my fly before I get to the alley so that if they are on the ball, then they would twig that I was going for a pee.   I then start peeing, so that I'm in full flow when they go past.   I've had a variety of reactions - most either take a subtle look and carry on walking, a few have paused slightly for a better look.  Occasionally, I have seen them walk by, then walk back the other way for a look.  Only a couple of times has anyone said anything negative.  

Depending on the situation, I sometimes look at them and apologise, usually they just smile or giggle and carry on.   I've yet to have anyone offer to pee for me in return though!

• Love 1

I have stood next to my car in carparks and peed before a number of times but sadly never had anyone pay any attention. I am quite discreet though as I am a bit nervous of offending someone. Maybe I should try and be a bit more daring in future :)

• Like 1

Yesterday I was in an area of London South of the Thames for a site visit for work.  As usual, I had avoided using the toilet whilst on the site visit.   I peed by the river before I went into the site, then after I left the site, I started driving home and found a quiet side street and parked the car. This was about 2pm on a Monday.  I noticed an entrance to a building car park.  The building looked pretty disused and the gates to the car park were closed.  The photos below show the road, with the entrance on the right where the car is emerging and also the gates the entrance itself.   The gates were set back a little from the road.   The photos are from StreetView, and were obviously from when the building was in active use - maybe a little while ago.

I saw in the distance that there was a girl in her early 20s approaching on the opposite side of the road.  I went into the gate way up to the gates and started peeing against the wall.   A car drove past whilst I was peeing, then the girl approached and walked past on the other side of the road.  She looked across, but then looked back down to her phone.   Then, whilst I was still peeing, a man walked right past on the same side of the road as me.  He was less than 2m away from me.  I hadn't seen him coming at all until he was right there, so I just carried on peeing, finishing just after he had passed.

Neither of them seemed that bothered by the event, so I am guessing they either were just minding their own business or it is quite common for people to pee in certain parts of London back streets, so they didn't think anything of it.

Entrance.JPG

road.JPG

• Like 1