Viewpoints on Male to Male Pee Fun ?

One thing I have always found interesting is peoples viewpoints on Male to Male Pee fun. Now I'm not talking about your average person on the street who probably thinks watersports is nasty anyway. I'm talking about the views of people who enjoy Pee Fun in one way or the other. 

Girls peeing on Guys and Guys Peeing on Girls is always accepted. And most guys and many girls love the idea of a lady peeing on another female...and it in no way makes them a Lesbian..they are just having fun.  But if a guy says he enjoys seeing another guy pee he's a sick pervert and God Forbid if he enjoys being peed on by another Guy He's immediately labeled as a Fag or Gay and you would think the world has come to an end.   Why do we draw the line here ?  I've always found this interesting and confusing and would love to hear others Views. Can a primarily Heterosexual male not enjoy the aspect of pee fun with another male?  Thoughts ?

Wetman

• Like 3

I am a live and let live kind of person. So if two guys want to have pee fun together, go for it.

We will all have our own personal preferences re gender and pee. I personally love girls peeing on each other and guys peeing on girls, and girls peeing on guys. Guys peeing on each other is not my thing but that is just a matter of personal taste. Solo pics or vids of guys peeing in naughty places do seem somewhat erotic to me, though, yet I am totally straight. So I believe in the possibility of two guys enjoying pee fun whilst being straight. But I suspect this is so for only a relatively small minority of straight male pee fetishists. 

But the bottom line for me is - who cares? Why should I or anyone else have any problems with who enjoys peeing on who - or being peed on by who - whether they be male and female, two females, or two males? That's their business. The only people I have problems with are the kind of people narrow-minded enough to have problems with who does what with whom for fun.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Regarding sexual orientation, it depends a little on what the guys are doing. If they're just peeing on stuff together, on principle that's not overly different from visiting a strip club together. They might both be getting sexually aroused, but it's directed at a common subject, not at each other.

Of course, if they're actually getting pee on one another, that's a different sort of matter. You could make a fair argument that if a guy enjoys peeing/being peed on by another guy, that means they feel some sort of attraction to other guys. But what's wrong with that? Any hate for that kind of fun isn't much different than the hate for other kinds of fun between interested males. It doesn't even mean that the guy doesn't generally enjoy the company of women -- that's a valid way to do it too. People need to chill out about what guys do together, and that's basically that.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

My ladies pretty much asked me this a while back, same kind of thing, I like seeing them pee on each other, and love them peeing on me, but when the male peeing thing came up, I didn't know what to say. They we laughing at me for days over this, and while there is no intention of bringing another male into our lives, we kind of established a 'maybe' lol.

Interestingly though, they have no wish to watch two males having sex, the mere mention of it bought on some cute shudders, they couldn't explain their feelings on this apart from no, just no. It's like Steve said, if someone wants to do it, fine, just leave us out of it. 

Another thing, we are in the middle of a referendum here, the gov'ment sent out a vote form for same sex marriage and we all voted 'yes'. When I asked them about all the gay men we said 'yes' to, I got more cute shudders, but they said it was the right thing to do.

• Like 2

It's a bit of a weird one.  It's not my bag either, but if I'm in a chat room I can get pretty into it with other guys in a role-play.  I don't know what I'd do if I was propositioned in real life - I'd like to think I'd be brave enough to give it a swing but I really don't know.  Maybe it's my permanently single status at work - that I'd try anything just for intimacy.  Or maybe I'm an open minded bisexual and I only think I'm straight.  Maybe pleasure is pleasure whatever the the chromosome make-up of the participants and it's just a societal thing that humanity is beginning to think about growing up concerning, seeing as it's been cool in the past with a lot of cultures.  Perhaps christianity has much to answer for about current hang-ups.  Perhaps glands are even more to blame.

• Like 3