IKEA .. Never again!!!

4 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Hmm.. were there 2 women who peed? Your friend and another  pregnant woman? I'm fuzzy on this but it sounds hot. :15_yum:

I comfirmed, my friend is not pregnant, also, she was with me, not her boyfriend so yes, there was a pregnant lady that peed there in the morning as well.

So looks like the pregnant lady got caught, but your friend avoided being caught but still managed to pee, but definitely at least two people peed there that day.    @Sephora, did you manage to get any further information about how/where your friend peed?  i.e. did she hide behind something and deliberately pee, or did she start wetting herself and have to quickly squat down, or some other scenario.   It is a shame you decided to stay looking at curtains rather than accompanying her.   Also, given that she volunteered the information to you, she might actually quite enjoy it.

I can't stand IKEA and I've never understood what attracts so many people.   They have this strange idea of routing you through the whole store along zig-zagging paths even if you only want to go to one thing.   On the two occasions in my life when I've been in an IKEA, I couldn't help thinking that they would make great places to pee with all those soft furnishings and lots of hiding places.   So much so, in fact, that a few years ago, I wrote IKEA into one of the instalments of my Cruise ship encounters letters.   See link below.   I think it is the 6th instalment in the chain below.  Hopefully you would enjoy the whole series if you haven't read it before.

2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

@Sephora, did you manage to get any further information about how/where your friend peed?  i.e. did she hide behind something and deliberately pee, or did she start wetting herself and have to quickly squat down, or some other scenario.   It is a shame you decided to stay looking at curtains rather than accompanying her.   Also, given that she volunteered the information to you, she might actually quite enjoy it.

I did not ask her the location as it didn't concern me at the time. I don't think she went far because she was back in minutes and she did not wet herself. She just like split before I could say something, it's not like we were strolling towards the washrooms. Oh my friend is into pee at times as well even with her BF.

2 minutes ago, Sephora said:

I did not ask her the location as it didn't concern me at the time. I don't think she went far because she was back in minutes and she did not wet herself. She just like split before I could say something, it's not like we were strolling towards the washrooms. Oh my friend is into pee at times as well even with her BF.

Sounds like she very deliberately just went and found a quiet place to squat then.   That's pretty hot.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Starks2010 said:

Where did your friend pee? Did she have a skirt or dress on? Sounds exciting.

I did end up asking her where she peed. I can recall but vaguely, however she talked about and area where they sell rugs and there was square palettes with bins of items they were selling. I recall she had yoga leggins and she did say she squatted behind the palette and forced it out before someone saw her. I didn't wanted to sound like i was giving an interview to my friend. Sorry, thats all i have

Edited by Sephora
  • Hot 3

Wow as if it's not already great enough that you do stuff like this but you also have friends that do similar naughty peeing...totally awesome. Like is there a hive over there or something. :8_laughing: But i must say, those display toilets and showers in IKEA look inviting.

Thanks for sharing this story.

4 hours ago, Remi said:

Wow as if it's not already great enough that you do stuff like this but you also have friends that do similar naughty peeing...totally awesome. Like is there a hive over there or something. :8_laughing: But i must say, those display toilets and showers in IKEA look inviting.

Thanks for sharing this story.

LOLOL  It is by odd chance that I found out she was into pee play and does give G.S. to her boyfriend from time to time. As for a hive, I don't think there is one here, I believe there are some people all over. I have seen some random people participated in to a form of pee play. As to know if it is a fetish, that's another story.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Hmm,at what point i wonder might an occasional bit of peeing become a fetish?My fetish is more voyeuristic,my fantasy would be to spend a few minutes in a nightclub ladies or something.

It's only a fetish if you cannot become aroused without it.