Movie Theatre Emergency

Guest UnabashedUser

Erotic indeed. A furtive, clandestine pee in a room with others. The smell of popcorn would be a good concealer and the noise of the bag -- genius!.  Reminds me of the time I put a hole in the bottom of a large box of popcorn sat it on my lap and my wife reached into the box and ....well.. <evil chuckle> 

22 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Erotic indeed. A furtive, clandestine pee in a room with others. The smell of popcorn would be a good concealer and the noise of the bag -- genius!.  Reminds me of the time I put a hole in the bottom of a large box of popcorn sat it on my lap and my wife reached into the box and ....well.. <evil chuckle> 

Hahahaha you did not do that!!   Lol

17 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Good thinking scrunching up a popcorn bag,good cover.

I am less worry about the sent since i drink water like a fish. That being said, my hubby then looked at me and said fuck thats hot, i laughed and said fuck that feels good.. I don't think i was on the same level as he was. All i can say, there was a lot and i feel bad for the person that needs to clean up..  Next time have emergency lights working!!!!

• Hot 3
Guest UnabashedUser
2 hours ago, Sephora said:

That being said, my hubby then looked at me and said fuck thats hot, i laughed and said fuck that feels good.. I don't think i

He's right. I can see that scenario in my head right now and it's very hot. Were you crouched feet up on the theater seat, or just bent over?

53 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

He's right. I can see that scenario in my head right now and it's very hot. Were you crouched feet up on the theater seat, or just bent over?

When someone wants to sit on the bench, you need to hold it down and sit or else it will fold back. I was crouch, feet on the floor while the bench is folded back. Once i was done, i pulled up my leggings as i got back up and then hold the seat down to sit back in.

11 hours ago, Brutus said:

@SephoraOh my goodness, how rude of you...not wiping yourself on the seat! Some women have no class, I swear. Lol 

But damn, you don't miss an opportunity. It's incredible how fearless and confident you are with your pee vandalism. Love it.

LOLOL  Thank you..  please keep in mind, fearless I would say less, however I do watch out and make sure the odds of not getting caught.

Wow that is great. I guess  i wouldn't be able to form a clear thought let alone concentrate on the movie if i saw a girl besides me doing this.

"How was the movie?" 

"Ehhhh what movie?" 

"The one you've been in just now!"

"....naughty wet and sexy.....with a long stream..:34_rolling_eyes:"

"??"

20 hours ago, Sephora said:

All i can say, there was a lot and i feel bad for the person that needs to clean up..  Next time have emergency lights working!!!!

Aren't the cinemas over there carpented? Here they are and after it dries up no one will notice. Even if they are not, by the amount of spilled drinks etc no one will think it's pee because an act like this is somehow beyond many peoples imagination i would guess.

But maybe you are notorious in that area for flooding places and the cleaner will be standing there like : "Oh fuck, HER again, on my shift.." :24_stuck_out_tongue:

Edited by Remi

@Sephora that's hot!   I bet you actually enjoyed having the opportunity afforded by the lights going out.

On 06/10/2017 at 2:39 PM, UnabashedUser said:

Reminds me of the time I put a hole in the bottom of a large box of popcorn sat it on my lap and my wife reached into the box and ....well.. <evil chuckle> 

Must try that sometimes.   My wife has a wrap around skirt, which is great because I can put my hand between the layers and get full access to her most intimate place whilst nobody around can see anything. We have made use of that in the cinema more than once.

11 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Yep. The most they see is someone getting some popcorn.

They must think she takes a long time to get the popcorn out!  A jacket or jumper laid over the legs works reasonably well.  Some people might suss it, but at least it is discrete.  Usually the light is pretty limited and as long as you are not sat right next to anyone then it is OK.

On October 7, 2017 at 6:29 AM, Remi said:

Aren't the cinemas over there carpented? Here they are and after it dries up no one will notice. Even if they are not, by the amount of spilled drinks etc no one will think it's pee because an act like this is somehow beyond many peoples imagination i would guess.

But maybe you are notorious in that area for flooding places and the cleaner will be standing there like : "Oh fuck, HER again, on my shift.." :24_stuck_out_tongue:

The floor is angled, like going downwards, sorry i don't know the structure terminology word for that. So there was no puddle where i was, i am sure it must have made a puddle at the bottom of the room somewhere.

lolol   I believe that some here have heard, saw or read about how much i leave behind when the urge strikes. I just hope the cleaner brought a bucket with his mop.   Lmao!!!

• Like 3

Actually been in the cinema two days ago and before the movie started i was thinking about your story and how it would flow there.:26_nerd: My pee science conclusion: Depending on the angle of the stream it would either soak the carpet right where you are or soak the back of the seat infront as the seating rows are arranged in steps like in a football stadium with the back of the seats having direct contact to the floor of the row above. If that makes sense?

The cinema we go to is like @Remi describes.  Each row of seats is on its own stepped level of the floor and there is no carpet on the floor beneath the seats.  After movies have finished there is always a huge mess of popcorn and other rubbish on the floors (I never have understood why humans have to make such a mess) and a cleaning team come in to clean up before the next movie starts.  I assume they have no carpets because it makes it much easier to clear up.   I am sure that there are often spilled drinks, so I guess a puddle of pee wouldn't be noticed that much - particularly if it were dilute.  However, I have never risked it (yet....).

I think there are also probably some people who pee in soda cups - i.e. drink the soda and then refill the cup once it has been filtered by the body, but I've not seen it myself.

I like the idea of @Sephora's cinema with the sloped floor though.  That sounds like a great idea, although I guess the problem would be if you put a bag or anything under your chair and somebody spilled a drink (or peed) further back, then your bag is going to get wet.

30 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I think there are also probably some people who pee in soda cups - i.e. drink the soda and then refill the cup once it has been filtered by the body, but I've not seen it myself.

I like the idea of @Sephora's cinema with the sloped floor though.  That sounds like a great idea, although I guess the problem would be if you put a bag or anything under your chair and somebody spilled a drink (or peed) further back, then your bag is going to get wet.

I thought about it the soda cup except It might overflow, how much does the big cups hold?

That cinema is older than the others however I have been to some that have steps like what you are saying. We just didn't want to go to the big ones so we went local.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Sephora said:

I thought about it the soda cup except It might overflow, how much does the big cups hold?

Here the biggest cup holds 1.5 liters. If that thing overflows it was indeed one hell of an emergency.

• Like 1
On 10/12/2017 at 2:38 PM, Remi said:

Here the biggest cup holds 1.5 liters. If that thing overflows it was indeed one hell of an emergency.

On average, i measured it 3 times and it varies from 600 to 800 ml, so I should be fine. I am also leaving the cup there and walking away.

Edited by Sephora