Ladies: in a disperate situation?

Ladies:  Suppose we both are travelling in a building lift/elevator..........its midnight....and the lift gets stuck up in between for a long time...i start feeling damn thirsty as i have not had water for a long time.....while u get an uncontrollable pee pressure and it gets almost impossible for u to control.........u cannot pee anywhere inside the lift....plzz lemme know what wud u do?...

Edited by GoldenKid

For me, it all depends and how comfortable we would be. I am not comfortable to just pee in a random person's mouth, there need to be a sort of connection. My usual instinct is to pee in a corner no matter what, however, if it's going to:

1- relieve me, why not.

2- it will prevent any wet spot and odors.

3 and it will help someones thirst.

• Love 1

You are so sweet Sephora ! ??? Your husband is so lucky to have you ! I think If you would know that he would swallow as it cames out without missing it and making mess and you would be fresh and clean after you would prefer it more times not only in that elevator situation! Would you ?

9 hours ago, GoldenKid said:

You are so sweet Sephora ! ??? Your husband is so lucky to have you ! I think If you would know that he would swallow as it cames out without missing it and making mess and you would be fresh and clean after you would prefer it more times not only in that elevator situation! Would you ?

My hubby swallow what he can, I do let him choose whatever way he want's, honestly, it doesn't make a difference to me, as long as I relieve myself and I don't need to pick up the mess.

2 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Its either wet herself or squat really 2 choices.Holding is really not good for you..

I try not to hold it in often, to a point of pain.. no thank you. Yes I have before a few to try and yes I can fill up a jug to 1.7 L ish..   not worth the pain.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 09.10.2017 at 9:55 AM, drinkmein said:

If you told me to pee in your mouth  , I'd be a good girl and obey. Hopefully, I'd be rewarded with an orgasm while being cleaned up. 

Most times after having sex / having orgasm , ladies enjoy to have a mouth there and fully relax. In that point most of them needs  to pee and If can go in the mouth would be much better i think. So i think before pee is the best to have an orgasm. Right? ??

• Hot 1