Listening to hot bartender pee

So, a couple of friends wanted me to meet them after work last night at a local bar for a drink. I'm not a bar type but since they go there often, I went. The place was calm and there were only a handful of people there. The bartender...my, was she hot. Her name was Vicky. Tall, mid 30's blonde, curvy body, and raspy voice. She had a weathered look to her, if that makes sense, like someone who has lived through some tough things. She was very charming though. About a half hour in, she finished pouring a few drinks and eloquently told her manager that she was, "going to take a piss". She said it quietly but I still heard it. As she rushed off, I told my friends I needed to use the restroom and followed her, hoping that maybe I would hear something as I walked past the womens. Sounds a little creepy, I know, but I was dying to hear her, if possible. Plus I've done this walk by trick many times in the past, and it works.

Well I walked back there and as I passed the womens, the door had vents on the bottom half! Just perfect. I heard a beautiful, hard stream hitting toilet water. The sound was just pouring through that door. I knew it was her because there were only 3 other women there at the time and none of them had gone back there yet. Now I was excited so I kept walking, into the mens, right next to the womens. Her pee was still slightly audible, since both restrooms had the vented doors.  Luckily there was no music blasting so nothing was drowning out the sound. She peed for a really long time, maybe a full minute and full force until she was done. And I arrived after she had already started going. I haven't heard a woman pee that hard in quite a while now. Damn it was sexy. Then I heard the toilet tissue dispenser rattling as she ripped some off to wipe. Then the toilet flushed and she swung the door open and went back to the bar, without stopping at the sink. I went back out and there she was, serving drinks! If only those guys knew how careless her hygiene is!

Ahh, Vicky!!

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Brutus said:

So, a couple of friends wanted me to meet them after work last night at a local bar for a drink. I'm not a bar type but since they go there often, I went. The place was calm and there were only a handful of people there. The bartender...my, was she hot. Her name was Vicky. Tall, mid 30's blonde, curvy body, and raspy voice. She had a weathered look to her, if that makes sense, like someone who has lived through some tough things. She was very charming though. About a half hour in, she finished pouring a few drinks and eloquently told her manager that she was, "going to take a piss". She said it quietly but I still heard it. As she rushed off, I told my friends I needed to use the restroom and followed her, hoping that maybe I would hear something as I walked past the womens. Sounds a little creepy, I know, but I was dying to hear her, if possible. Plus I've done this walk by trick many times in the past, and it works.

Well I walked back there and as I passed the womens, the door had vents on the bottom half! Just perfect. I heard a beautiful, hard stream hitting toilet water. The sound was just pouring through that door. I knew it was her because there were only 3 other women there at the time and none of them had gone back there yet. Now I was excited so I kept walking, into the mens, right next to the womens. Her pee was still slightly audible, since both restrooms had the vented doors.  Luckily there was no music blasting so nothing was drowning out the sound. She peed for a really long time, maybe a full minute and full force until she was done. And I arrived after she had already started going. I haven't heard a woman pee that hard in quite a while now. Damn it was sexy. Then I heard the toilet tissue dispenser rattling as she ripped some off to wipe. Then the toilet flushed and she swung the door open and went back to the bar, without stopping at the sink. I went back out and there she was, serving drinks! If only those guys knew how careless her hygiene is!

Ahh, Vicky!!

That was an interesting read. It now makes me wonder how some might have thoughts in that way when they hear me go. I know of one male employee that heard me loud and clear when he was changing the faucet in the ladies room LOLOLOL

• Hot 1
11 hours ago, Sephora said:

That was an interesting read. It now makes me wonder how some might have thoughts in that way when they hear me go. I know of one male employee that heard me loud and clear when he was changing the faucet in the ladies room LOLOLOL

Oh he noticed, trust me. He may not have been aroused if he doesn't have a pee fetish but he definitely noticed and may have been shocked that a woman can release that much. If he does have the fetish, bet your ass he holds you in high regard.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

How poetic --he's changing the faucet as you are opening yours. Is the fact that someone is listening to your pee get your hormones flowing?

Before getting into this fetish about 4 years ago, I would of said no. Now that I am part of it, I can't say it get's me excited, however, I am aware that many people are into or curious about it. That being said, I will have fun with it because I know how loud I can pee, but pretend of nothing.

16 hours ago, Brutus said:

Oh he noticed, trust me. He may not have been aroused if he doesn't have a pee fetish but he definitely noticed and may have been shocked that a woman can release that much. If he does have the fetish, bet your ass he holds you in high regard.

Okay so I read your comment after replying to Unabashed, I have to say, you are on the dot with your reply. And if he doesn't have a fetish, perhaps it might have gave him thought about it lolol

5 hours ago, Sephora said:

My husband keeps saying that I will crack the ceramic of the toilet bowl. I said to him, well your face is not cracked so I guess we are safe.. LOLOLOLOL

Oh, that has to be the most awesome damn thing you've ever said here!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

The power that loud peeing women have over men. I think most men would be aroused whether they have a known fetish or not. It's a primal thing.

If only that were the case; sadly it isn't. I've heard guy friends mention in the past just by chance, how they hate the sound of their girlfriends peeing. One said he yelled at her to close the door because he could hear her stream. I guess discovering that she does "number 2'' is a deal breaker, then. These fucking guys...I don't get em.

12 hours ago, Brutus said:

Oh, that has to be the most awesome damn thing you've ever said here!

Why thank you *wink*

11 hours ago, Brutus said:

If only that were the case; sadly it isn't. I've heard guy friends mention in the past just by chance, how they hate the sound of their girlfriends peeing. One said he yelled at her to close the door because he could hear her stream. I guess discovering that she does "number 2'' is a deal breaker, then. These fucking guys...I don't get em.

If us women must tolerate them as well, i am sure they can do the same.