MFC girl

F.W

the best I saw on there was a bunch of 5 I think, Australian models who had filmed with girlsoutwest at some point, they were getting very drunk, tokens for shots sort of thing and people were paying out loads of tokens, eventually this lead to several bathroom trips where the cam was taken too, all the models peed at least once some times in pairs and once with three of them. Then someone mentioned that it was against the rules so they stopped but I think someone was notified as about half an hour after the channel was pulled, I'm guessing they lost all the tokens somewhere north of 10000 as well that they had most definatly earned.

• Like 1

The only way I've done this was to get a girl on Skype, she done everything we wanted, just couldn't do it on cam. She didn't even want to mention it while on MFC, they have made them so paranoid. Completely different person when she called us on Skype. It was a fun night, lol.

19 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

they might do it in private..

No, even that option has been taken away. One of the girls we are quite friendly with (teaching her English of all things) sent me the Terms of Service contract, I had to translate it, but it binds them more than MFC.

• Thanks 1

Got her to do it..she put her cam just facing the toilet,just so i could see her legs,and pissed away,i couldnt actually see her pissing,but i could hear her and before she wipes she showed me her wet vagina.Then wipes.My god i was hard!

I've seen several models on mfc blatantly peeing under the guise of "squirt shows" I'm not sure they would be able to stop such shows and they do prove very popular and no doubt profitable to mfc, well until the banking corporations decide to take a moralistic view against that as well which is the reason I think against peeing on there due to card companies terms and conditions for processing transactions.

Edited by lordofcoatham1
  • Agree 1
22 hours ago, lordofcoatham1 said:

I've seen several models on mfc blatantly peeing under the guise of "squirt shows" I'm not sure they would be able to stop such shows and they do prove very popular and no doubt profitable to mfc, well until the banking corporations decide to take a moralistic view against that as well which is the reason I think against peeing on there due to card companies terms and conditions for processing transactions.

Yes mate,again,begging the question,whats to moralise about urinating?We all do it,so why should it be wrong to see it?The world is crazy.Anyway,it was a great little private show.Just to hear her pee and wipe was horny enough.