One Saturday in the 1980's

One Saturday in the 1980's my girlfriend wanted to go to Marks & Spencer's in Torquay to see the wedding gift list of one of her friends ( the one here did not do the lists), and as usual I was in the dog house as I had Planed to work on that Saturday.
So at 8:30am I picked her up in my van and drove to a small industrial unit, I had the key to the small side door, we went in, opposite this door about midway along the wall was another door (which was locked) to the office and I guess the toilet. We started to work I set up the ladder and remove the first of 8 pendant lights while she unpacked the new fluorescent lights and prepare them for me to fit. By about 12:30/1pm we were done and loaded tools and ladders back into and on the van.
In the corner opposite the side door was an earthenware sink on two brick walls with a cold water tap above it. ( I think they are called Belfast or Butler sinks). I went to it and washed my hands drying them on some of the blue paper roll that was there, I then struggled out of my overalls and stood and peed into the sink. When I was done I took my overalls out to the van.
On my return I was greeted with the side view of my girlfriend with her jeans and knickers around her ankles sitting on the sink leaning slightly forward having a piss, I walked over to her to have a better look, she was gushing into the sink and the gurgling noise of her piss going down the plug-hole into the open drain below was very loud. When she was done she jumped down and facing me, I ripped a sheet of blue paper off for her and she patted herself dry putting the paper into the waste basket by the sink, she then went to her jeans pocket and got out a tampon which she put in, (I had only seen the string hanging out in the past, this was the first time I had seen one put in) she then pulled her things up and we left, on the way out she picked up a crumpled white tissue from the side witch she throw into the brambles behind the van.
We went to Torquay and she picked a present for her friend and I paid haft, (and I did not even know them) we also had a meal with a bottle of wine and with the petrol, bang went the money I had earned that morning plus more.
I did get to see well hear her piss again on the way home, we both peed beside the van at the side of the road, but it was dark only lit by passing cars.

• Like 4