Just who IS this joker?

WetKecks

So, this seems to be the place where I get to introduce you all to the Wonderful World of Pee - sorry, Me.

Where to begin? I've always fantasised about liquids, when I was a child I once saw a mouse breathing in a beaker of hyper-oxygenated water on a science program and wanted to be able to fill my bedroom with it so I could glide about like I was flying. I'd spend hours and hours in the bath just luxuriating in the slipperiness, which lead to... warming the water once it got cold. Before I was a teenager I'd graduated to bathing fully clothed - a revelation in new and wonderful sensations on my skin. It wasn't long before I was making my clothes wet in other ways. Then I discovered masturbating. So I sort of came to be here arse backwards - I was into peeing myself for fun before I connected it to sex, or even that sex was a thing and that they went together (sings: 'peeing is my first love, and it will be my laaaaast!' and if you know that tune, my condolences.)

Since affording myself a private internet connection I've been securing my 'handle' online wherever I can and sharing some of my, pleasurable events as you can see below.  You can find them yourself if you're of a mind. I'll share some here too once I have something new.

That said, what else would you like to know?

vlcsnap-2016-02-12-23h58m57s23.png

vlcsnap-2016-02-13-00h00m26s126.png

vlcsnap-2016-02-13-00h03m21s104.png

vlcsnap-2016-02-13-00h04m24s149.png

vlcsnap-2016-02-13-00h15m23s144.png

vlcsnap-2013-08-09-16h50m05s183.jpg

20151013_033318.jpg

• Hot 3
  • 8 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 3:26 PM, WetKecks said:
So, this seems to be the place where I get to introduce you all to the Wonderful World of Pee - sorry, Me.

Where to begin? I've always fantasised about liquids, when I was a child I once saw a mouse breathing in a beaker of hyper-oxygenated water on a science program and wanted to be able to fill my bedroom with it so I could glide about like I was flying. I'd spend hours and hours in the bath just luxuriating in the slipperiness, which lead to... warming the water once it got cold. Before I was a teenager I'd graduated to bathing fully clothed - a revelation in new and wonderful sensations on my skin. It wasn't long before I was making my clothes wet in other ways. Then I discovered masturbating. So I sort of came to be here arse backwards - I was into peeing myself for fun before I connected it to sex, or even that sex was a thing and that they went together (sings: 'peeing is my first love, and it will be my laaaaast!' and if you know that tune, my condolences.)

Since affording myself a private internet connection I've been securing my 'handle' online wherever I can and sharing some of my, pleasurable events as you can see below.  You can find them yourself if you're of a mind. I'll share some here too once I have something new.

That said, what else would you like to know?

vlcsnap-2016-02-12-23h58m57s23.png

vlcsnap-2016-02-13-00h00m26s126.png

vlcsnap-2016-02-13-00h03m21s104.png

vlcsnap-2016-02-13-00h04m24s149.png

vlcsnap-2016-02-13-00h15m23s144.png

vlcsnap-2013-08-09-16h50m05s183.jpg

20151013_033318.jpg

went here  and liked what I read

I appreciated more than anything the personal explaination about your fetish

how do you feel here around?

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, tompee said:

Glad to see other guys taking part and showing of their manhood.....

it's not that they don't do, is that there's un-written rule to keep men's bit in the men-peeing section, since 99% of users are male themselves, and women are mainly lesbian or bisex

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:31 PM, tompee said:

Yes agree with that...men's and female separate containers...

It's just to avoid funny embarass, and has Always worked fine

• Agree 1
  • Love 1