Pissed In Her Mouth

• 4 years later...
On 9/25/2017 at 5:45 PM, Starks2010 said:

Back in 1999 I had this girlfriend Athena who was down for anything. We were both 20 years old. She knew of my pee fetish and would piss anywhere. Unfortunately she only had a short weak trickle. Even the most urgent pisses. 

Anyway, all the pissing she did for me and on me she then wanted to try. She wanted to take it in her mouth. I had to piss something serious this one summer afternoon. She knelt down on her knees at the edge of the carpet in my bedroom doorway.

I had to pee and I knew it'd be too much for her so I grab a 10 oz. plastic cup for the overflow. I unfasten my belt, unbutton my shorts, snatch the zipper down, pulled out my semi-hard dick which was getting hard because of what I was about to do, and as the stream began to shoot out into her mouth I was fully erect.

Her mouth filled rapidly as you could hear the warm piss filling her oral cavity. When she was full I snatched my penis away to aim it in the cup which I filled half way to three quarters. I then shook my full erected to 10.5" penis to the best of my ability in her face, probably got some drops in her shiny, dark brown, curly hair. 

She spits in the bathroom sink which was to my right, her left and responded, "it was salty". I'm sure we had sex after that which we did three times a day. 

Ik I'm being a total girl right now... But your how big?!?!

• Like 2
On 7/27/2022 at 1:01 PM, Colormerose said:

Ik I'm being a total girl right now... But your how big?!?!

Funny you ask because this same girl in the story measured me. 😂 She measures 10.5 inches hard. Started called me ten and a half after that. She was a lot of fun obviously. 

On 7/29/2022 at 10:01 AM, Starks2010 said:

Funny you ask because this same girl in the story measured me. 😂 She measures 10.5 inches hard. Started called me ten and a half after that. She was a lot of fun obviously. 

Oh my Lord!!! That's huge!!! Sorry. Very hot experience 

• Like 1