Is it contagious?

It depends on many things like the kind of sickness or the parasite/bug  i guess.. The presence of blood or vaginal fluid in urine increases the risk of infection for example.

Here are some english articles i found:

http://www.black-rose.com/cuiru/archive/3-2/dr3-2.html

http://www.empowher.com/sexually-transmitted-diseases/content/golden-showers-health-perspective

http://www.thedailybeast.com/is-urine-sterile-are-golden-showers-unhealthy

Basically it is less risky than other sexual acts though some diseases can indeed be transmitted through it. If it's just a little cold a good hydration will minimize the risk. If you got any questions regarding specific sicknesses or things you should look out for one of those places online where you can ask medical professionals or you just call a doctor.

• Like 1

If you don't feel well, let him know, he should understand and be ok with it. We were sick all winter, flu and other complications, I even had time in hospital because of it. We are all sympathetic to each other's feelings, if someone is unwell, we just accept it, hugs all round and move on.

• Love 1

Just as an aside to this,there is a documented case of a woman becoming pregnant by swallowing semen.I didnt understand the story,but basically it went through her system and got into her ovaries somehow...

25 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Just as an aside to this,there is a documented case of a woman becoming pregnant by swallowing semen.I didnt understand the story,but basically it went through her system and got into her ovaries somehow...

Documented case or urban legend?

It was in Africa if i remember,a prostitute became pregnant through giving BJs,(prostitutes generally dont welcome pregnancy)and the medics in the village were mystified,until they examined her,and found she had some kind of internal deformity...im not sure of the veracity of this,but i did read it in one of those "believe it or not" articles.:10_wink:

5 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

It was in Africa if i remember,a prostitute became pregnant through giving BJs,(prostitutes generally dont welcome pregnancy)and the medics in the village were mystified,until they examined her,and found she had some kind of internal deformity...im not sure of the veracity of this,but i did read it in one of those "believe it or not" articles.:10_wink:

I'm doubtful of this. Sperm cannot live very long once ejaculated. That combined with actually surviving a several-hour trip through the digestive system, fighting stomach acid that can dissolve flesh, avoiding absorption and magically ending up in the ovaries? I don't see it. She got pregnant because she's a hooker. Many ways she could've accidentally become pregnant.

• Agree 1