Piss Facial

I had mentioned to my ex wife earlier in the week that I could sure use a, "Salt water facial". 

Last night she was over, had a beer and seemed to hang around until she had to pee.  I had a long day, running around getting stuff for my son so I was laid out on the floor. 

She gets up off the couch, removes her jeans and thong and asks me if I was ready. I was laying on the floor in front of my sons little recliner. She told me to move so she doesn't get any on the chair.

I get up and go into the dark living room which gets minimal traffic and has been pissed in by multiple women quite a few times. I am laying on the floor looking up at her ass and pussy hovering over me and she lets me have it. Right in my face, my hair, my mouth, my ears, the carpet, my shirt.

It came out as a few drops, then a downpour. It lasted just under a minute. My eye sockets had pooled urine in them. She reaches down and grabbed my erection while she was relieving herself on me. 

I was highly aroused as you could image. I had pee in my eyes so I couldn't see but I felt pleasure, I think she was sucking me and then started riding me. When I was finally able to open my eyes she was riding me.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2